Position: Staff Software QA Automation Engineer
Location: San Jose, CA or Atlanta, GA + Closely Surrounding
Zscaler enables the world's leading organizations to securely
transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud
first world. Its flagship services, Zscaler Internet Access and
Zscaler Private Access, create fast, secure connections between
users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network.
Zscaler services are 100% cloud-delivered and offer the simplicity,
enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional
appliances are unable to match. Used in more than 190 countries,
Zscaler operates the world's largest cloud security platform,
protecting thousands of enterprises and government agencies from
cyberattacks and data loss. The Zscaler platform operates at a
carrier grade level- we process over 50 billion transactions a day
in our cloud to protect our customers.
We are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to assist in
building the next generation of Zscaler's products. As part of the
Cloud Quality and Reliability team you will be responsible for the
solution testing, tools development and test automation for Zscaler
Digital Experience product.
- Design & develop test plans for Zscaler's cloud logging and
- Develop Programs/scripts using Python for test automation
- Design, develop and extend the automated testing
- Debugging and troubleshooting issues within Zscaler products
running on Unix systems.
- Solve problems and establish plans and provide technical
consultation in the design, development and test effort of Zscaler
engineering projects which involves in-depth knowledge of TCP/IP,
- Routing and HTTP protocols.
- Review product specifications and write the test case, develop
test plans for assigned areas.
Identifies issues and technical inter-dependencies and suggest
- Assist in development and delivery of training to
- Recreate complex customer and production reported issues in QA
- Responsible for coming up with the requirements for the Zscaler
Cloud Service Monitors and automating them.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science.
- 10+ years of experience in QA & test automation within
Networking and/or Big Data domain.
- Experienced in automation framework development & test
- Experienced in Big Data platform and data analytics
- Proficiency in Python for test automation & tools
- Strong understanding and knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP .
- Knowledge of Unix systems internal, Computer Networking,
Database systems and query language.
- Experienced in Unix shell commands and shell scripts.
- Very good debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Hands on & passionate about quality and willing to collaborate
with multiple teams for testing.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge
technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our
values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in
the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you
thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company
culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates
achievement? If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about
joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, or on the basis of disability.