Lead-to-Cash - Director - TMT Customer Consulting
Location: San Jose
Posted on: June 8, 2021
A career in our Customer Sales and Services practice, within
Customer Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity
to help our clients design customer strategies that address the
customers' underlying needs and desired outcomes. We help build
bridges between digital and analog mediums, delivering personal and
contextual experiences powered by technology and analytics, and
driving the total experience by engaging the customer, product,
partner, and employee experiences. Our team helps our clients
explore new ways to move beyond the traditional sales model so that
they can thrive in a fast changing marketplace with the right
strategies to drive the bottom line. We help our clients with
service and revenue growth, contact centre optimisation, and sales
force strategy and effectiveness.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a
constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to
be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help
us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership
development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations
across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides
transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful
and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers,
helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to
execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this
management level include but are not limited to:
- Support team to disrupt, improve and evolve ways of working
- Arrange and sponsor appropriate assignments and experiences to
help people realise their potential and support their long-term
- Identify gaps in the market and spot opportunities to create
- Look for opportunities to scale efficiencies and new ways of
working across multiple projects and environments.
- Create an environment where people and technology thrive
together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- I promote and encourage others to value difference when working
in diverse teams.
- Drive and take ownership for developing connections that help
deliver what is best for our people and stakeholders.
- Influence and facilitate the creation of long-term
relationships which add value to the firm.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates proven industry consulting expertise in assessing
sales effectiveness and productivity performance gaps with B2B and
B2C product/service sales environments and drive bottom line
- Demonstrates thought leader knowledge of sales operations and
field sales emphasizing an extensive track record of managing large
scale projects that involve thinking critically about the business
model and processes, and articulating a vision for the future of
the business through thought leadership.
- Demonstrates expertise and a proven record of success leading
complex projects related to sales operations, as well as sales
operations technologies and how they impact the overall sales
- Demonstrates expertise and a proven record of success with
driving business development and sales with clients in the $2-4
million range annually.
- Demonstrates proven extensive record of successful interactions
with senior leadership in client organizations, especially within
sales operations in the customer space. A proven record of success
at a consulting firm within a managerial capacity.
- Demonstrates proven industry sales and management consulting
expert-level skills in front office sales (e.g., sales
effectiveness, channel design & partner management, sales process
design, organizational design and coverage models, compensation,
selling methodologies) with companies with $500M in annual revenue
and more, including driving sales efficiency/productivity
improvements and leveraging sustained client relationships to
network, negotiate, persuade, identify and sell potential new
service opportunities. Demonstrates proven expert-level abilities
to direct teams, identifying and addressing client needs, preparing
and presenting complex written and verbal materials, and defining
resource requirements, which includes: - Writing, communicating,
facilitating, and presenting cogently to and/or for all levels of
industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management;
- Leveraging industry knowledge and analytical skills, especially
as it relates to project management and project facilitation;
- Developing client proposals, leveraging extensive business
development and relationship management know-how;
- Identifying and addressing client needs;
- Leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction and
motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse
views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation;
- Leveraging business transformation skills and analytical skills
(translating complex problems into simple and actionable tasks)
leading to successful change enablement with quantifiable
- Collaborating with CIC leadership and sectors to drive revenue
into existing client bases;
- Partnering with change consulting partners, technology
consulting and others to deliver full lifecycle projects across our
Keywords: PwC, San Jose , Lead-to-Cash - Director - TMT Customer Consulting, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!