Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's
all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global
brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional
digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to
create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and
transform how companies interact with customers across every
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to
creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is
respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new
ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the
next big idea could be yours!
Do you want to shape the future of how Adobe delivers personal
experience at scale in real time? Are you interested in solving
highly sophisticated big data problems with significant business
Data Prep team has the charter of building highly scalable real
time data processing and machine learning solutions that will power
the rest of the Adobe Experience Platform. We are seeking for a
highly motivated individual to join a stellar team to help build
this. Ideal candidates are passionate about working on
high-performance, customer data platform, and a strong desire to
learn and apply groundbreaking technologies!
This senior software engineering professional would be
responsible for developing a high performance globally distributed
data processing infrastructure which is an integral part of the
Adobe Experience Platform offered by Adobe. We will provide
excellent exposure to the complete eco-system including: streaming
processing with Apache Flink/Apache Beam, Kafka, Kubernetes based
multi cloud environment with cloud agnostic deployment strategy,
streaming algorithm driven data insights generated by machine
Your tasks will include Software architecture, design and
development of high performance software using functional
programming paradigms in Java. You will be part of the technical
team running one of the largest content delivery and
personalization platforms in the world. You will have the
opportunity to define Adobe's technology strategy as we incorporate
this platform in all marketing channels inclusive of: mobile
applications, display advertising, video content delivery as well
as proprietary applications across the software landscape.
What opportunities we provide
- Design and build fault-tolerant, high-performance algorithms
for data processing at scale.
- Deliver features from scratch by working closely with Product
team, Architecture board, and leadership team.
- Develope CI/CD pipeline that automates full development and
release cycle in multi cloud environments.
- Manage and operate hundreds of data processing microservices in
production that supports streaming, batch and edge compute.
- Work with data science and research team to convert research
outcome into production level products.
- Participate in open source communities and contribute back to
benefit the industry.
What is needed to succeed
- Education in Computer Science, similar technical field of study
or equivalent practical experience.
- 7+ years of experience in directly related work and industry
- Strong grasp of algorithms and data structures.
- Experience developing in Java, Python with key on scalable
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes, Apache Kafka, Apache Flink,
- Experience working on large code bases.
- General understanding of Git, Gradle, Maven.
- Experience in projects associated with streaming data
- Taking ownership for designs and features, and be able to work
both self-supervised and in multi-functional teams.
- Aptitude for simple, robust, and elegant designs, including how
to design maintainable and evolvable systems.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work
environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best
Companies lists (http://www.adobe.com/careers/awards.html).
You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to
helping each other grow through our unique Check-In (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmL6uQZhYhw&list=UUlDSu3-Y4-BfI08784K-P4g&feature=share&index=1)
approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you.
Discover what our employees are saying about their career
experiences on the Adobe Life blog (http://blogs.adobe.com/adobelife/)
and explore the meaningful benefits (http://benefits.adobe.com/) we
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage
diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion,
age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to
receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact
us to request accommodation.