Customer Pricing and Profitability Sr. Associate
Location: San Jose
Posted on: June 8, 2021
A career in our Customer Pricing and Profitability practice,
within Customer Consulting services, will provide you with the
opportunity to help our clients design customer strategies that
address the customers' underlying needs and desired outcomes. We
help build bridges between digital and analog mediums, delivering
personal and contextual experiences powered by technology and
analytics, and driving the total experience by engaging the
customer, product, partner, and employee experiences. Our team
helps clients build pricing strategies and capabilities that
respond to the marketplace and support profitable growth. In
joining, you'll help with pricing and revenue model strategy,
customer portfolio profitability and optimisation, and trade
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a
constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to
be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help
us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership
development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations
across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides
transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful
and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem
solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to
execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this
management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal
strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching
them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights
from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation
and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different
situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when
influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge of how to interpret
company financial statements, including:
- Pricing techniques, strategies and processes;
- Pricing technologies and how they effect the overall pricing
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and success within
several of the following areas:
- Pricing strategy/structure/model development;
- Pricing & profitability modeling;
- Pricing analytics;
- Pricing setting & optimization (including price
- Pricing process/management improvement/redesign;
- Pricing organizational & governance design;
- Market segmentation;
- Portfolio optimization/rationalization;
- Discount and promotion management;
- Value based pricing;
- Psychological based pricing (e.g., behavioral economics);
- New Product Pricing & External Pricing Research; or,
- Lifecycle Pricing Management.
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge of working
collaboratively with change consulting partners, technology
consulting and others to help deliver full lifecycle projects
across our client base.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of
success as a team leader and individual contributor: creating a
positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while
meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of
team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely
manner; keeping leadership informed of progress and issues;
answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced
Demonstrates thorough individual contributor abilities as a
member of a project team that include the following:
- Writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently
to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and
internal staff and management;
- Leveraging pricing knowledge and analytical skills, especially
as it relates to project management, project facilitation, and the
development of client proposals;
- Researching and analyzing pertinent client, industry, and
technical matters, including leveraging the ability to
problem-solve, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrating self-motivation and responsibility for personal
growth and development;
- Creating Excel models, pivot tables and lookup functions;
- Drafting and presenting PowerPoint presentation decks.
Keywords: PwC, San Jose , Customer Pricing and Profitability Sr. Associate, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!