University Talent Manager
Company: Adobe Systems Incorporated
Location: San Jose
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's
all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global
brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional
digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to
create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and
transform how companies interact with customers across every
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to
creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is
respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new
ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the
next big idea could be yours!
Craft the future of artificial intelligence at Adobe by building
extraordinary teams of Machine Learning, AI, and Research talent
who work on technologies that will transform Adobe's extraordinary
product offerings and user experience across the globe. You will
have an opportunity to collaborate, deliver results, and earn the
trust of leaders at all levels in Adobe Research, Cloud Tech
As a leader of our University Talent Selection team, you will
lead a team of University Recruiters passionate about Research
hiring. You'll conceptualize & execute innovative processes on
candidate experience, build & sustain programs & relationships with
top universities, and bring in operational efficiency through
processes that help Talent Partners focus on supporting Adobe's
growth plans. Join us to help bring the world's most remarkable
Research talent, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning
talent to Adobe and help define what technical revolution means at
What you will do
- Lead University staffing/employment function and
- Own & Drive processes to deliver on awesome candidate
experiences with customers broadly defined as candidates, new
hires, hiring managers, and interviewers. Help us work towards our
vision of creating the same type of experience we provide to our
- Partner with fellow Talent Selection Managers to support and
drive localization and delivery of Talent Selection programs
including an Employee referral program,
- Implement new processes and refine existing processes in Talent
Selection that fits within Adobe's mission to deliver the highest
quality results to customers.
- Develop and maintain long-term strategic relationships with key
diversity partners, academic and administrative representatives,
and student organizations to promote Adobe's presence at each
- Think globally and develop forward-thinking University hiring
strategies. Can successfully sell ideas to VP Org. Must be able to
collaborate with all levels of senior management.
- Localization of our careers website along with a strategy to
help teams across Adobe create their own footprint on the site
while staying consistent with Adobe culture and leadership
- Development of Social media as both a brand strategy and
candidate generation tool by partnering with social media
specialists to drive engagement strategies and metrics.
- Builds a culture of Innovation within the team; is not
complacent and rives team to innovate and challenges the status
- Possess strong analytical skills with the ability to build and
develop measures for operational efficiency.
- Lead reporting concerning hiring trends, candidate feedback,
etc. to senior management, as appropriate.
- Can optimally communicate, operate and influence across
multiple geographies and cultures.
What you will need
- Ability to build credibility with different levels of
management up to VP-level to consult and influence.
- Ability to develop recommendations and implement solutions to
promote ongoing improvements to Adobe's Talent Selection
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with metrics,
numbers, and trends.
- 10+ years of recruiting proven experience, min of 3+ years as a
manager in the University space
- Highly organized, possessing excellent verbal and written
- Prioritize, convey a sense of urgency, and an understanding of
the value of providing outstanding service
Keywords: Adobe Systems Incorporated, San Jose , University Talent Manager, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!