Cost Accounting Manager
Company: Teradyne, Inc.
Location: San Jose
Posted on: June 8, 2021
LitePoint is seeking a Senior Cost Accounting Manager to support
all aspects of cost accounting with hands on experience with
standard cost rollup, manufacturing and PPV analysis, E&O
analysis, and capitalization/amortization of variances. This is a
key finance position working cross functionally with Operations,
Product Marketing, and Engineering to drive new product
introductions and inventory valuation accuracy. Advanced excel
skills are critical. Prior working experience using Microsoft
Dynamics Navision ERP is a plus.
- Lead all cost accounting activities to ensure timely and
accurate reporting, including quarterly standard cost change,
physical inventory count, inventory rollforward, review inventory
transaction accuracy, manage E&O model and analysis.
- Manage monthly and quarterly cost accounting close process in
the US and overseas to ensure all tasks are completed on schedule.
Accountable for all cost accounting SOX controls.
- Lead excess & obsolescence reserve analysis with Operations and
- Analyze manufacturing and purchase price variance accounts and
provide recommendations to reduce/minimize risks as well as
forecast the future impact on financials.
- Review and approve purchase orders and internal material
- Effectively lead and develop cost accountant who works overseas
in different time zone.
- Drives the development of strategies to improve cost accounting
process efficiencies, effectiveness, and scalability, including the
development of an automated E&O model
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
- Progressive experience with 10+ years of cumulative experience
working in cost accounting in high-growth, fast paced
- Strong knowledge of cost accounting principles including
capitalization of variances, E&O analysis, and experience with
rolling standard costs
- A team player with ability to function individually and
collectively to work well under pressure, perform and manage
multiple tasks simultaneously, exercise initiative and creativity
to meet deadlines and goals.
- Experienced managing staff remotely.
- Highly detail oriented, organized, self-motivated and committed
to a high level of accuracy.
- High proficiency with advanced excel capabilities, comfortable
managing large spreadsheets (inventory rollforward, E&O
- Excellent communication and documentation capabilities
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto
Job Segment: Accounting, Engineer, Manager, Marketing Manager,
ERP, Finance, Engineering, Management, Marketing, Technology
Keywords: Teradyne, Inc., San Jose , Cost Accounting Manager, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!