Air Systems Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group,
Inc. EMCOR is the world's leading provider of mechanical and
electrical construction and facilities services, including
planning, consulting, and operations and maintenance.
Air Systems Inc. is a TOTAL FACILITIES SOLUTION for HVAC,
Architectural Sheet Metal, Preventive Maintenance & Service,
Electrical, High Purity Process Piping, Plumbing, Building
Automation Systems and Energy Solutions.
Summary: Responsible for the purchase of HVAC and Plumbing
materials, rentals and equipment for successful project outcomes.
This is a non-exempt position, subject to overtime and reports to
the purchasing manager. Function of the Purchasing Agent requires
expeditious performance with minimal supervision.
IT Help Desk Technician responsibilities include:
- Serving as the first point of contact for Air Systems
Employees' seeking technical assistance over the phone or
- Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques
and pertinent questions
- Determining the best solution based on the issue and details
provided by our employees.
We are looking for a competent Help desk technician to provide
fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems. You will
answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve
them and consistently able to follow instructions and
An excellent Help desk technician must have good technical
knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the
problem and explain its solution. They must also be patient to deal
with difficult situations.
- Serve as the first point of contact for Air Systems Employees'
seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques
and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details
provided by our employees'
- Walk our employees' through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support
- Provide accurate information on IT products
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update employees' status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by employees' to the
appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Proven experience as a help desk technicianor other customer
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation
products, databases and remote control
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and
other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- BSc/Assoc in IT, Computer Science or relevant field
Professional Competencies Needed
- Be passionate
- Customer focused approach
- Dedicated to a job well done
- Be professional
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong organization
- Be a problem solver
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to manage multiple responsibilities concurrently
- Able to creatively use skills and resources to get the job
- Be a partner
- Team player
- Be a performer
- Does what is right, even if it's not easy
- Asks questions
California is an "At Will" state. Employment with Air Systems an
EMCOR Company is not for a specific term and it can be terminated
by either the employee or Air Systems an EMCOR Company, with or
without cause, and with or without notice at any time.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive
benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the
talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth
and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled