Technology Services Support Rep II
Company: Ricoh Americas Corporation
Location: San Jose
Posted on: June 8, 2021
RICOH EMPOWERS WORKPLACES using innovative technologies -
services enabling individuals to work smarter. Our people deliver
on the promise of Service Excellence.
Ricoh offers a full portfolio of benefit and employee programs
- Medical Coverage - Vision Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Term Life and AD-D Insurance
- Spouse and Dependent Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- EAP and Work Life Benefits
- Time off Benefits including: Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
- Tuition Reimbursement......and many more
Our team is made up of full and part time employees. These roles
are permanent positions that play a critical role in delivering
Ricoh's services and solutions to our customers. Ricoh offers
positions with a developmental path and a range of training
resources to meet our employees' needs. From on-boarding training
to continued development for all of our employees, we provide many
resources to set our employees up for continued success.
Ricoh works to motivate employees with competitive pay and
benefits that are affordable. We offer proven career paths -
locally, regionally, and nationally.
WE ARE RICOH! Apply today!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This support position requires the proficiency level technical
skills necessary to service, maintain and repair a variety of
company products and execute on delivery processes under limited
direction. Also includes new business and other various support
functions as assigned.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs a wide variety of proficient skill services including
repair, customer training, equipment and work flow observation, and
solution presentation for improved methods as required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to installation,
preventative maintenance, connectivity/networking adjacencies;
duties and focus include specialized services software and
customized training on advanced features and applications to gain
the most out of the product and to improve the product's
use/revenue possibilities at customer locations within a specific
- Proactively seeks volume building opportunities that result in
increased utilization of Ricoh equipment, supplies and
- Assembles/adjusts/maintains products according to specs, and/or
relevant documentation/instruction. Performs the same for equipment
- Manages and communicates both business requirements and
customer expectations effectively and demonstrates required
technical expertise to effectively address customer needs.
- Customer Service
- Understands and promotes Ricoh's support functions and
- Maintains productive, professional relationships with all
customers and Ricoh personnel and contributes to the overall
success of the team.
- Manage Workload
- Demonstrates the ability to execute on priorities and to work
- Responsible for managing own time and schedule.
- Effectively executes all required workload management and call
handling procedures, using current field call management
- Complies with all company policies and completes administrative
tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Performs administrative duties as assigned including
maintaining required logs, processes and reports.
- Accounts for all time and activity by recording information
through the proper tracking system.
- Responsible for maintaining a car stock and/or customer on-site
inventory as assigned/necessary.
- Achieves expected productivity levels associated with assigned
workload and level of experience.
- Actively participates in Ricoh Extra Value program
opportunities as defined, (CS212, etc) and bills accordingly.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires a valid state driver's license and minimum level of
auto insurance coverage per Ricoh policy for positions entailing
extensive use of personal car while on company business.
- 2 year technology degree, equivalent certification or
equivalent technical work experience is required. Completed classes
and experience involving computers, electronics, mechanics, basic
network and basic connectivity and printing software application is
- Meets the requirements listed in the Technology Services
Training Role Inventory and Certification Program for the assigned
role as defined by the manager.
- Follow this internal link for the certification requirement
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique
talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we
inspire remarkable innovation. That is how we live the Ricoh Way.
And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we are
doing it with transparency, integrity, and corporate social
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer --
Keywords: Ricoh Americas Corporation, San Jose , Technology Services Support Rep II, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!