Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's
all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global
brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional
digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to
create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and
transform how companies interact with customers across every
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to
creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is
respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new
ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the
next big idea could be yours!
This is a Compliance Product Owner role for Adobe's Technology
GRC (TechGRC) group. The role is for Adobe's Lehi (UT), San Jose
(CA) or Seattle (WA) location. This person will be a member of
TechGRC Security Compliance team. The candidate will be responsible
for the continuous auditing and monitoring requirements supporting
the compliance function.
What You Will Do
* Work under the supervision and guidance of the TechGRC manager
and drive technology compliance activities across Adobe
* Perform Information Security related assessments to cover
domains like User Access management, Network, OS & Application
Security, Encryption, Backup Management, Disaster Recovery,
Physical Security, Training & Awareness etc.
* Draft compliance reports to summarize the compliance
objectives, key findings, and work with teams to remediate key
* Lead the liaising with external auditors and customers to help
them gain comfort with regard to Adobe's security compliance
* Identify internal controls issues, ensure they are
well-defined and root causes are identified
* Build and maintain compliance dashboards to provide a holistic
view of the compliance posture of the organization
* Collaborate and co-ordinate activities with the TechGRC team
based in San Jose, US and India.
What You Need to Succeed
* Bachelors / master's Degree with a focus in Information
Technology / Computer Science or related field
* Minimum 3-5 years of experience in related field
* Hand on experience with AWS & Azure environments
* Knowledge of Compliance frameworks (e.g. SOC2, FedRAMP, ISO,
PCI, HIPAA etc.)
* Knowledge of Core IT processes / services such as SDLC,
Identity/User Access management, Backup and DR processes will be
* Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
It is essential that the candidate is a team-player and possesses
strong organizational and planning skills
* Ability to communicate with both business and IT technical
staff including IT and Business management.