Sr. Software Engineer
Company: Varex Imaging
Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 3, 2021
To apply to a Varex Imaging position, please create an account
CURRENT VAREX IMAGING EMPLOYEES: Please apply by logging into
your internal Workday Account.
- Salary expectations will be discussed during the interview
If inquiring for remote work, please discuss with your
Seeking a versatile software engineer with strong image
processing skills to work on an SDK that performs 3D x-ray
cone-beam computed tomography (CBCT) reconstructions from 2D
projections. Contributions will range from software architecture
design to efficient implementation of image processing algorithms
to helping maintain and improve our build and V&V tools.
Skills and experience required:
- C++, C#, .Net, Matlab/Python,
- Image processing theory and practice,
- Production V&V and build environments,
- Ability and desire to interact with customers and write
- Software architecture design
- CUDA, Linux
- Familiarity with CT reconstruction methods for medical and
- Machine learning.
- X-ray physics and detector electronics
5 years experience
Pay Rate Type:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, or on the basis of disability.
Keywords: Varex Imaging, San Jose , Sr. Software Engineer, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!