Channel Sales Operations Manager
Company: Zscaler, Inc.
Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Zscaler enables the world's leading organizations to securely
transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud
first world. Its flagship services, Zscaler Internet Access and
Zscaler Private Access, create fast, secure connections between
users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network.
Zscaler services are 100% cloud-delivered and offer the simplicity,
enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional
appliances are unable to match. Used in more than 190 countries,
Zscaler operates the world's largest cloud security platform,
protecting thousands of enterprises and government agencies from
cyberattacks and data loss. The Zscaler platform operates at a
carrier grade level- we process over 50 billion transactions a day
in our cloud to protect our customers.
The Americas Channel Sales Operations Manager is part of
Zscaler's Sales Operation team with a specific focus on the AMS
Channel Sales Operations. Daily activities include, but are not
limited to, supporting channel sales operations, programs,
processes and reporting.
This role will have a significant impact on both the Channel and
broader company . This position will directly interact with
executive leadership, channel and field members, users of our tools
on the Salesforce.com platform, Tableau, Clari, People.ai etc.
Additionally the primary responsibilities of this role will
- Supporting Channel Sales operations for the International
- Channel Program ownership & optimization
- Channel monthly updates
- Channel Sales Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Analytics
- Partner Margin Updates & Partner Program Audit/Compliance
- SFDC partner contact audit and maintenance
- Channel Sales Operational Metrics package
- Partner QBR data prep
The role requires the following skills:
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects and work
independently and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, constantly
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees, from
Executive level to employee base
- Strong business acumen and analytical and problem solving
- Excellent communications skills, written, interpersonal and
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency are essential skills.
- College Degree and 8+ years related work experience
- Prior channel experience
- Software Industry experience is desirable
Keywords: Zscaler, Inc., San Jose , Channel Sales Operations Manager, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!