Position: Principal Product Manager
Location: San Jose, CA
Zscaler enables the world's leading organizations to securely
transform their networks and applications for a mobile and
cloud-first world. Applications have moved from the data center to
the cloud and users are connecting to their workloads from
everywhere, but security has remained anchored to the data center.
Zscaler is redefining security by moving it out of the data center
and into the cloud.
The Zscaler Cloud Security Platform uses software-defined
business policies, not appliances, to securely connect the right
user to the right application, regardless of device, location, or
network. Zscaler offers two service suites. Zscaler Internet Access
scans every byte of traffic to ensure that nothing bad comes in and
nothing good leaks out. Zscaler Private Access offers authorized
users secure and fast access to internal applications hosted in the
data center or public clouds-without a VPN.
Zscaler services are 100% cloud delivered and offer the
simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that
traditional appliances or hybrid solutions are unable to match.
Used in more than 185 countries, the Zscaler multi-tenant,
distributed security cloud protects thousands of customers from
cyberattacks and data loss, enabling customers to embrace the
agility, speed, and cost containment of the cloud-securely.
Come and join our team and be a part of this exciting
transformation to cloud-based security!
- Gather and document market requirements for existing and future
offerings. Conduct primary research that includes customer and
- Make tough prioritization choices and find creative solutions
to hard problems.
- Build a compelling platform roadmap that delivers a
cross-product vision. Identity patterns and synthesize disparate
data into a coherent platform deliverable.
- Perform market and competitive landscape analysis.
- Collaborate with product marketing to support the creation of
customer-driven messaging and content.
- Works under general direction toward predetermined long-range
- Work closely with engineering and sales teams to specify clear
priorities, evaluate technical tradeoffs, and build high-impact
- Report status crisply and succinctly to multiple stakeholders,
leadership, and customers.
Desired Experience / Skills:
- 5 or more years of Product Management experience, Solutions
Architect or Systems Engineers for other UEBA or UBA
- Solid experience building use cases for security analytics and
planning, scoping and prioritizing how best to integrate software
- Experience in API's, Logging and data lake technologies is a
- Hands-on working knowledge of multiple UEBA or adjacent markets
(such as SIEM, ML for security analytics) a plus.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge
technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley
- Zscaler is the world's leading software-as-a-service security
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented
- We protect 15 million users, in 3,250 organizations, across
- Blue Chip Customers (200 of Global 2,000 in our portfolio)
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional
place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our
values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in
the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you
thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company
culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates
If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on
the basis of disability.