1. Support multiple focused accounts in North America.
2. Develop Strategic Business Plans for Focused Accounts and
drive Revenue Growth for Richtek
3. Build rapport, credibility and value with assigned customers
and distribution by responding quickly and professionally to
inquiries (technical, pricing, samples).
4. Work closely with the Richtek FAEs, Sales, Marketing, and
5. Understand Richteks broad spectrum of Power Management
6. Contribute to Internal FAE/Sales meetings and management with
< Required Skills >
1. BSEE with at least 2 years of experience in Power
Management/Semiconductor sales experience is a plus.
2. Experienced in dealing with distributors and OEMs as well as
overseas customers and partners.
3. Ability to articulate technical concepts and deliver critical
information by writing technical emails and/or responding to
4. Ability to define problems, collect data, establishes facts,
and draw valid conclusions.
5. Demonstrate a proven track record on large and small focused
accounts with the ability to penetrate and expand into new sales
6. Capability to interface extensively with distributors to
drive demand creation for Richtek.
7. Bilingual and able to speak mandarin is preferable.