Zoomies help the world connect - and deliver happiness while
doing it. We set out to build the best video conferencing product
for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with
products like Zoom Phone, Zoom Rooms, Zoom Video Webinars, Zoom
Apps, and OnZoom.
We're problem-solvers and self-starters, working at a fast pace
to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here,
you'll work across teams to dig deep into impactful projects that
are changing the way people communicate, and enjoy opportunities to
advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
We are looking for an energetic strategic partnership manager
with a background in unified communication or internet media
streaming hardware and supply chain. This position involves working
with leading hardware companies in designated market segments
building strategic relationships, joint roadmap, and developing
enterprise or consumer hardware customers want to own and enhance
user experience of Zoom software and services.
The other part of the role is growing the high demand Zoom
hardware certification program with systematic process, automation,
clear documentation, leveraging third party certification labs
while expanding to new certification categories. .
* Analyzes market data to identify trends/opportunities in new
markets, develops strategic direction, identifies key hardware
players in the value chain.
* Build trusting and long-lasting relationships with our top
hardware partners in multiple levels. Serve as the primary point of
contact to partners.
* Define and develop the sustainable hardware strategy and plan
incl. partners, roadmap, product, and alignment with Zoom
* Collaborating with internal and partner's product manager,
engineering, marketing, and design teams, kick off and effectively
manage joint projects and hardware releases with Zoom software
* Create consistent and unified UX (User Experience) across
hardware from different partners that delights our users
* Work with business development on business model, marketing
and sales enablement on value proposition in GTM (Go To Market) and
NPI (New Product Introductions) plan
* Build trust of the certification program with our partners who
like to have hardware certified for Zoom.
* Define and develop the hardware certification strategy,
categories and life cycle management
* Create consistent and unified message and structure across
* Work with marketing and sales enablement on external
* 3+ years of product management, interoperability, partnership,
engineering, or business development role in the fast-paced unified
communications, smart TV, streaming player, set-top-box, smart
* Position based in San Jose (CA), Santa Barbara (CA), Atlanta
(GA), Denver (CO), Overland Park (KS), Phoenix (AZ), or Pittsburg
* Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to
manage ambiguity, solve complex problems and scale effectively
across a large organization.
* Technical background is required, Engineering . CS degree a
* Must be detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, and
* Understanding of SaaS and service provider business models a
* Familiarity with Tableau, Jira, Asana a plus
You are comfortable being hands-on, detail-orientated and
shifting between the tactical and strategic actions with effective
executive and team communication skills and techniques
* Hear from our leadership team
* Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
* Visit our Blog
* Zoom with us!
* Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram