Zoomies help the world connect - and deliver happiness while
doing it. We set out to build the best video conferencing product
for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with
products like Zoom Phone, Zoom Rooms, Zoom Video Webinars, Zoom
Apps, and OnZoom.
We're problem-solvers and self-starters, working at a fast pace
to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here,
you'll work across teams to dig deep into impactful projects that
are changing the way people communicate, and enjoy opportunities to
advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Site Reliability Engineer
Zoom is an award-winning workplace. We have been recognized by
Comparably as #1 CEO, Company Happiness, Benefits, Compensation,
Diversity, and more! Not to mention we've been awarded by Glassdoor
as the 2nd Best US workplace & Best Large Company US CEO in 2018,
Wealthfront, and Business Insider. Our culture focuses on
delivering happiness, our commitment to transparency, and the
tangible benefits we provide our employees and our customers.
The ideal candidate will have experience and qualifications for
planning and managing operations infrastructure, including:
* Must be US Citizen
* Fluent in Mandarin (Mainland) and excellent communication in
English is a must
* Plan and execute site deployments (AWS, Ansible, Docker,
* Experience working with automating system administration tasks
using scripting tools such as Python or shell (preferred).
* Aptitude for analyzing and troubleshooting operating systems,
application configuration and stabilities.
* Experience with monitoring and automation tools further help
analyze real time issues.
* Familiar with system hardening and server security best
The position will have the following responsibilities:
* Working with the Lead Cloud Operations Engineer to understand
application functionalities and verification requirements; working
with Software Engineering to define a scalable real time testing
and monitoring strategies.
* Implementing new verification steps for newly introduced
functionalities and configuring, optimizing and scaling a physical
and cloud-based server farm for supporting Zoom service
* Lead troubleshooting and monitoring efforts with
* Hear from our leadership team
* Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
* Visit our Blog
* Zoom with us!
* Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram