Zoomies help the world connect - and deliver happiness while
doing it. We set out to build the best video conferencing product
for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with
products like Zoom Phone, Zoom Rooms, Zoom Video Webinars, Zoom
Apps, and OnZoom.
We're problem-solvers and self-starters, working at a fast pace
to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here,
you'll work across teams to dig deep into impactful projects that
are changing the way people communicate, and enjoy opportunities to
advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
ENGINEERING - ENGINEERING OPS
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure -
revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan,
the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an
awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the
organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come
join us at Zoom!
As an escalation point, you will work closely with the Support,
Product, Platform, Engineering, and Technical Operations teams as
Tier 2 support engineering to identify problems, hypothesize on
root cause, test issues, manage the bugs ticket queue, and whatever
is required to resolve issues rapidly and get our users back on
track. The role requires that you can easily transition between
speaking with Engineering, Developers and customers (both
technically skilled and novices).
You are smart, resourceful, and a team player excited to solve
problems, advocate for users, and amplify ZOOM's core values. Above
all, you like to relentlessly pursue user delight!
This is a senior level position.
* Monitor and manage service quality - Knowledge on monitoring
and management tools Telecom experience and extensive knowledge of
Service provider and voice technologies, IP Telephony and
* Take end-to-end ownership of customer issues, including
initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause and issue
* Collect information and document bugs with Engineering for
product issues that are impacting customers. Build process or
troubleshooting documentation in the support knowledge base.
Deliver against customer experience and efficiency targets.
* Collaborate with multiple tiers of support, act as an
escalation point, and investigate complex/corner issues including
WEB/Client/Server/Database service, debugging complex different OS
environments and platforms.
* Assess and prioritize customer cases to ensure timely response
and resolution according to service standards and best practices,
with an emphasis on escalated cases.
* Meet or exceed customer expectations on response quality,
timeliness of responses and overall customer experience. Serve as
internal and external point of contact on customer matters and
ensure customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible.
* 5+ years of relevant industry experience
* BS Degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science,
Software Engineering, or in a related field.
* Knowledge & Experience in web related such as spring
framework, Tomcat, Ngnix
* Working knowledge of programming technologies and languages,
SQL queries to troubleshoot applications.
* Experience with Linux, networking also in cloud environment
* High attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot with
limited information and a clear plan of action.
* Experience with JIRA, or other bug tracking tools.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Previous Support Engineering / Developer Support experience
also a big plus!
* Experience in programming languages of Java/Python
* Hear from our leadership team
* Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
* Visit our Blog
* Zoom with us!
* Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram