Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 3, 2021
At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want
to make an impact on the world of technology.
What opportunity is offered?
The intern will have the opportunity to participate in a three
month program consisting of hands-on training of applications used
for Digital Design, Physical Design, Analog Layout, PCB Design,
Digital Simulation, Advanced Verification, Hardware Emulation, or
FPGA prototyping. The intern will also have an opportunity to
interact with and learn from Senior Application Engineers in
pre-sale and post-sale roles.
Depending on the team you join you will develop your expertise
- Design fundamentals such as architecture, micro-architecture,
HDLs, Synthesis and timing
- Verification skills such as UVM testbench architecture,
development, and debug
- Embedded software development and HW/SW codesign and
- UNIX , C/C++, and scripting languages such as Perl, TCL,
- Physical design experiences in the digital implementation
domain including Floorplan, P&R, STA, Physical verification,
- Sign-off tools for STA, IR drop, power analysis, SI
- Package design, Analog Layout, Process Design Kit (PDK)
How long is this Internship?
Duration of this Internship is three  months.
What benefits do Interns receive?
- Competitive pay and eligibility to participate in 401k
- Working for one of Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Companies to
- Real world work experience and research opportunities
- Exposure to EDA and semiconductor IP technology
- Opportunity to work with engineering and business experts
- Opportunity to network and participate in fun activities with
the intern and recent college grad community at Cadence
At Cadence, our core values are more than just words, they are
the way we work, laugh, debate, care, question, and innovate
together. We are One Cadence-One Team.
Cadence plays a critical role in creating the technologies that
modern life depends on. We are a global electronic design
automation (EDA) company, providing software, hardware, and
intellectual property to design advanced semiconductor chips that
enable our customers to create revolutionary products and
experiences. Our team's shared passion for solving the world's
toughest technical challenges makes us proud to be part of Cadence.
Our unique culture has been recognized on FORTUNE Magazine's 100
Best Companies to Work For list and garnered accolades from the
Great Place To Work Institute around the globe.
We're doing work that matters. Help us solve what others
Keywords: Cadence, San Jose , AE Intern, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!