Sr. OEM Partner Product Manager
US, Texas, Austin
The McAfee Consumer division is looking for a Senior OEM Partner
Product Manager to drive strategic product alignment and
integration with one of our PC maker partners.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading
cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help
businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly
integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security
threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your
devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home
and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity
by working together to build best in class products and
About the Role:
* As a Senior OEM Partner Product Manager (Sr. PPM) you will
work on a range of diverse partner implementation projects,
defining product requirements (PRDs), and providing product and
technical leadership for one of our most important partners.
* You will influence the PC OEM's senior leadership to adopt
McAfee product strategy building upon a deep understanding of
business, products and services, the category, and the needs of the
PC OEM partner.
* You will drive complex strategically important projects
collaborating across organizational lines to clarify ambiguity and
* You will function as voice of the partner into McAfee Product
and Engineering teams.
* You will manage and analyze ongoing business relationships in
tandem with Sales and Marketing Managers to improve customer
experience, feature adoption, registrations, trial-to-paid
conversions, retention, and up-sells.
* The position may require 20% travel once it is safe to do
* Comfortable and credible in front of partners and executives,
sales teams, and engineers, presenting new products and
collaborating on technical solutions.
* You manage complex change efforts through influence,
persuasion, and relationships.
* You can understand consumer security software solutions,
software delivery, PC ecosystem, B2B2C deployment models, and
* You understand the importance of research, metrics, telemetry,
and product testing.
* Five or more years work experience Product Management or
Account Management in Security, Software, and/or PC Hardware.
* Knowledgeable about Windows platform, applications, and cloud
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage
everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every
day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and
family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
* Pension and Retirement Plans * Medical, Dental and Vision
Coverage * Paid Time Off * Paid Parental Leave * Support for
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion,
gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital
status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual
orientation or any other legally protected status.
US, Texas, Austin
US, California, San Jose, US, Texas, Dallas, US, Texas,