What You'll Do
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to create and
finalize SI scope, budget, resource management, finalize SOW,
complete vendor RFP, manage SI budget, and define/manage SI
You are accountable for driving platform and SI vendor RFI/RFP,
vendor performance, track scope, budget and HC platform, management
of vendor escalations. Also, implementation of best practice model
to ensure ERP platform vision and strategy is fully realized and
make short and long-term trade-offs across different products.
You will provide strategic guidance to teams and project
managers in ways that promote the company's culture. You will also
oversee the progress of operations.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and will have
experience in managing staff of different disciplines to produce
results in a timely manner. They will also be able to develop
efficient strategies and tactics.
The goal is to ensure that all programs deliver the desirable
outcome to our organization.
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects
- Decide on suitable strategies and objectives
- Coordinate cross-project activities
- Lead and evaluate project managers and other staff
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Assume responsibility for the program's people and vendors
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI
- Resolve projects' higher scope issues
- Prepare reports for program directors
Who You'll Work With
Business, process, system and data organization to deliver ERP
back office transformation.Program teams and leaders across
functions (Sales, CX, Finance, Supply Chain, Ops) for overall
program management.Theaters and regions to understand the needs and
drive adoption.Partners to co-design best in class experience, ERP
cutover and adoption.Employee experience team to drive
best-in-class back office persona experience.
Who You Are
- Proven experience as a Program Manager or other managerial
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and change
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of
program/project management software (Basecamp, MS Project etc.) is
a strong advantage
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- BSc/BA diploma in management or a relevant field; MSc/MA is a
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our
talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an
inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in
their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (36 years
strong) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company.
And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that
adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what
we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a
culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even
failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best,
give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back
is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and
take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and
a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your
ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us
are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with