Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Who WE Are:
HearingLifeis a national hearing care company and part of the
Demant Group, a global leader in hearing healthcare builton a
heritage of care, health, and innovation since
1904.HearingLifeoperates more than 600 hearing care centers across
42 states.We follow a scientific, results-oriented approach to
hearing healthcare thatis provided byhighly skilledand caring
professionals.Our vision is to help more people hear better through
life-changing hearing health delivered by the best personalized
Who YOU Are:
You will be responsible for all aspects of sales and operations for
clinics within a geographic area. On average, this area spans over
10 clinics. The District Manager strives to help more people hear
better by ensuring a positive Team Member and patient experience.
In addition, the District Manager supports the clinic by taking
responsibility of all P&L, development of talent, and achieving
a positive financial growth in the district.
- Inspire and lead clinic teams to succeed, measured by delivering
- Train, Mentor, and role-model the expected behaviors to Direct
Reports through frequent clinic visits and consistently follow up
to drive sustainable behaviors that lead to success.
- Communicate with assigned clinics, monitor performance, provide
feedback and recognition, and maintain alignment on priorities
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators for the clinics within the
- Create Action Plans for the month, week, and day for clinics
within assigned district
- Develop and maintain an active management schedule necessary to
maximize opportunity creation, Team Member skill enhancement,
recruiting, and administrative requirements
- Professional sales and team management
- Ensure clinic execution of daily operational objectives,
including sales, inventory, and cash management
- Identify obstacles to sales goal attainment and take an active
role in problem solving. Collaborate with colleagues to overcome
challenges and develop the necessary processes to succeed.
We are Excited About You if:
Exceptional People Leadership skills and can clearly articulate
with Team Members. Experience in developing Team Member Performance
along with strong sales and operational excellence.
- 5 years management experience in a hands-on sales management
- Bachelors degree or comparable work experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication, team building, and
- Demonstrated skills in planning, analytical and critical
thinking, problem solving, prioritization, and proactive decision
- Fosters a collaborative environment; maintains a high level of
Team Member engagement
- Technically savvy with computer and systems including proficiency
with MS Office Suite including excel
- Must reside in (specific area to be noted based on location of
This position requires frequent travel, more than 80% within
Benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off package.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex,
national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Demant, San Jose , District Manager, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!