Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles, changing lives
AtAlign Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a
person's life, so we create technology that gives people the
confidence to take on whatever's next. We revolutionized the
orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign
system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation.
Our diverse and collaborative teams are constantly pushing the
boundaries of what's possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
As the Associate Global Consumer Web and CRM Director you will
help craft our brand's digital experience globally. In this role,
you will have the unique opportunity to create the vision for the
global web and e-commerce experiences and define the global CRM
strategy. The ideal candidate is steeped in product management and
CRM skills and has a deep understanding of how consumers engage
with brands along the consumer journey across digital platforms.
This role is for a candidate with stellar design instincts and
product taste, is biased towards action, and is a well-respected
collaborator. This role offers an exciting opportunity to drive
digital projects on a growing team within a global company.
In this role, you will
- Develop a vision for the digital consumer experience to
effectively nurture prospects from awareness to lead conversion and
align others around the vision
- Drive the brand experience of the website, including defining
the site architecture/navigation, partnering with designers on
enhancing the UX/UI and creating the content strategy to optimize
SEO and elevate the brand's PODs
- Create the global CRM strategy and toolkit, including defining
journeys for consumers and patients and partnering with the
development and creative teams to create, execute and deploy emails
- Lead the global roadmap for the website and e-commerce site,
collaborating closely with app/portal web site teams to deliver a
unified consumer experience across platforms and regions
- Partner with global and regional media partners on
understanding targeting strategies and ad creative and CTAs
- Collaborate with global and regional concierge / consumer
advocacy teams on optimizing site content, surveys/assessments and
- Create a global data dashboard with the analytics team to
monitor and analyze KPIs across markets
- Gather inbound requests and work with regional marketing
leaders and engineering to manage, groom and prioritize product
- Be the evangelist for global digital features and priorities,
importing and exporting the most successful ideas across regions
and influencing a consistent consumer experience
- Continuously gather and prioritize feedback from users as well
as requirements from marketing, regions, product portfolio and
other stakeholders, then curate these inputs into cohesive and
- Conduct ongoing competitive research and analytics to identify
and further validate opportunities.
- Provide a disciplined approach to tracking on-going user
behavior and make recommendations for optimizing our platform and
- Simplify ambiguous situations or complex ideas into easy to
understand messages and to drive clarity
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
In this role, you'll need
- Minimum 10 years of consumer digital experience, digital
product management, digital product marketing experience, CRM
and/or other relevant experience.
- Experience with leading UI/UX design and practices for mobile
apps is required.
- Experience working closely with development teams driving the
product management process.
- Experience with common analytic tools.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud/CRM
- Ability to craft a vision, diagram it and gain alignment with
colleagues around the globe.
- Work collaboratively with internal partners and continuously
clear roadblocks to move your projects forward.
- Comfort pulling data to analyze and present results to senior
- Knowledge of marketing fundamentals.
- Be a quick learner. Be resourceful when turning ideas into
- Ability to get things done through initiative, influence and
- Global product experience a plus.
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the "Apply" link to let us know you are interested.
Not the right fit? Don't worry,Alignis quickly growing so we are
creating more opportunities to expand our Align family. Please
consider joining our Talent Network to receive notifications about
future jobs or sharing this opportunity with others in your
Align Technology is a publicly traded medical device company
that istransforming smiles and changing lives. Our global team of
talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and
treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve
the clinical results they expect. Our digital ecosystem combines
the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the
integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and
visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the
Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the
world; iTero Intraoral Scanners andOrthoCADdigital services. Did
you know? Align is the world's largest manufacturer of custom
By joining Align, you will be part of a global, fast-growing
company in one of the most dynamic industries. Great people,
innovative technologies, and meaningful work - these are just some
of thethingsemployees say make Align Technology a great place to
We respect your privacy. Please reviewour Applicant Privacy
Policies for additional information.
Global Diversity Statement:
At Align, we believe in the power of a smile, and we know that
every smile is as unique as our employees. As we grow, we will
continue building a workforce of diverse cultural backgrounds and
life experiences and fostering a culture of open-mindedness and
compassion for all our employees. We live our company values by
promoting healthy people and healthy communities. All with the
intent of changing millions of lives, one unique smile at a
US EEO Statement:
Align Technology is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit,
employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran or disability