Child Care Director - VillaKids at VillaSport
Company: Villasport Athletic Club and Spa
Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 3, 2021
VillaSport Athletic Club and Spa offers an exciting and
fulfilling career opportunity for those who thrive in a fast-paced,
energizing environment. Our resort-style clubs are where fitness,
family and community all come together. As a growth company with
ambitious expansion plans, VillaSport is looking for talented
VillaKids Director candidates with superb leadership and a
commitment to creating a fun and safe environment for kids to
thrive in. We offer a fantastic work environment, competitive
wages, and a generous benefits package.
POSITION SUMMARY: As a member of the VillaSport
leadership team, the VillaKids Director helps bring to life a high
performance culture that develops, empowers and recognizes great
employees and delivers five-star service, exceptional programs, and
an immaculately clean, safe club to members and guests. In
decisions and actions, the VillaKids Director is guided by
VillaSports WE SERVE principles. The VillaKids Director fully
executes on all VillaSport Standard Operating Procedures and takes
ownership of the overall operational and financial performance of
the VillaKids department. Though guided by the Office of the
General Manager, the VillaKids Director is expected to be
self-motivated, self-reliant, organized and able to handle
concurrent projects and assignments.
YOUR FOCUS AND OUR FOCUS:
- To maximize revenue.
- To control expenses.
- To deliver excellent customer service.
- To maintain the quality and cleanliness of your facility and
- 15 Units (at least) of early childhood education and four years
of experience in a child care center (ages 5 and up).
- Education must include 3 units of administration or staff
relations, and 12 units in child development, child-family and
community, and curriculum.
- A Child Development Site Supervisor Permit or Program Director
Permit issued by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing
- BA degree in child development and 1 year preschool teaching
- 4 Years teaching experience with children under 5 years of
- Experience directing child care programs.
- Experience managing to a budget.
- A minimum of 2 years experience managing a staff of over 25
- Experience with State child care licensing and understanding of
- Understanding of childrens behavior.
- Ability to develop and manage childrens programs.
- Proficient in Excel and MS Word.
- Experience with transactional (POS) systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent customer service skills, energetic, enthusiastic and
- College degree in related field
- First Aid/CPR certification required prior to hire date.
- Position requires both adult and pediatric First Aid/CPR
Please include a resume along with your salary range
For more information about VillaSport, please visit our website at
California Privacy Rights Notice for Employees and Job
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), Syufy
Enterprises (along with all of its affiliates) is required to
inform California residents who are our employees and job
applicants (together consumers) about the categories of personal
information we collect about you and the purposes for which we will
use this information. This notice contains disclosures required by
the CCPA and applies only to personal information that is subject
to the CCPA.
Categories of Personal Information we collect.
We collect the following categories of personal information about
consumers who are California residents.
- Personal and online identifiers (such a first and last name,
email, address or unique online identifiers);
- Categories of information described in section 1798.80 of the
California Civil Code (such as physical characteristics or
description, social security number, drivers license or state
identification number, address, insurance policy number, and bank
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California
or federal law (such as race or gender);
- Professional or employment related information;
- Education information;
- Commercial information, including records of personal property,
products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other
purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies;
- Biometric information;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information;
- Geolocation data;
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar
- Other information about you that is linked to the personal
information above; and
- Inferences drawn from any of the information identified in this
subdivision to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the
consumers preferences, characteristics, psychological trends,
predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and
How we use Consumers Personal Data. We use and
disclose the personal information we collect for our business
purposes. These purposes include without limitation:
- Processing, evaluating, and communicating with you about your
application, including to check references or your background, and
communicate with you about other jobs that may interest you.
- Other business purposes as identified in the CCPA, which
- Auditing related to our interactions with you;
- Legal compliance;
- Detecting and protecting against security incidents, fraud, and
- Performing services (for us or our service provider) such as
account servicing, processing orders and payments, and
- Internal research for technological improvement;
- Internal Operations;
- Activities to maintain and improve our business; and
- Other one-time uses.
Other interactions with Syufy Enterprises and its
affiliated companies. We may collect information about you
that is unrelated to your employment or application to our company,
if you are a business customer of one of our offered services or if
you interact with one of our customers.
Contact Us. For more information or questions
and concerns about any of our company practices, please contact us
at: Syufy Enterprises 150 Pelican Way San Rafael, CA 94901
Keywords: Villasport Athletic Club and Spa, San Jose , Child Care Director - VillaKids at VillaSport, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!