Company: Complete Genomics
Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Research Associate (Temp)
Complete Genomics is looking for a Research Associate with a 6
month assignment with potential extension. The Research Associate
will have the opportunity to engage in multidicisplinary projects
for sequencing technology development. The position will play a key
role in developing DNA/RNA libraries for the next generation
sequencing. The successful candidate should have a keen desire to
work at the bench.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish NGS library preparation, quality, and input
requirements for sequencing workflows.
- Transfer processes to microfluidics development and
- Maintain data recording and report preparation for cross-team
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences (Molecular biology, Biology,
Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology).
- Extensive experience with DNA/RNA handling, including molecular
biology enzymatic reactions, PCR, qPCR, cloning.
- Ability to independently design and execute experiments as well
as work in a team environment.
- Strong ability to analyze and report results in
cross-functional team meetings.
- Familiarity with NGS library and sequencing workflows.
- Experience with automation or microfluidics.
- Quantitative analytical skills.
- Fluency in Mandarin is a plus.
Complete Genomics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes.
Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website,
employees or Human Resources.
Complete Genomics will not pay fees to any third party agency or
firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated
with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be
considered property of Complete Genomics and will be processed
accordingly without fee.
Complete Genomics has the sole discretion to determine with whom
we will enter into a contract. If you wish to work with Complete
Genomics, please contact the Human Resources department at
Complete Genomics provides equal employment opportunity without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, disability,
veteran or uniformed service status, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Complete Genomics, San Jose , Research Associate, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!