Senior Product Manager, AI and Innovation
Company: Adobe Systems Incorporated
Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's
all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global
brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional
digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to
create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and
transform how companies interact with customers across every
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to
creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is
respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new
ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the
next big idea could be yours!
Help us unlock information, intertwine artificial intelligence
and user experience, and invent the future - across mobile and the
cloud. The Document Cloud AI and Innovation product team is seeking
a Senior Product Manager who has a passion for AI technology and
turning unproven ideas into shipping products. An ambitious mindset
and deep experience in customer research, business strategy and the
ability to translate customer problems into groundbreaking
technology will be key to success in this role.
What You'll Do
- Identify new opportunities by routinely conducting customer
research and analyzing market dynamics.
- Collaborate with UX design, engineering, and AI researchers to
rapidly conceptualize, prototype, and market validate new product
ideas and innovations.
- Routinely present concepts, business rationale and research to
key influencers and senior management.
- Talk with customers on an ongoing basis to clearly understand
their needs and challenges.
- Lead cross functional teams to deliver compelling,
- Evangelize your product vision throughout Adobe.
What You Need to Succeed
- Proven Track Record: Minimum of 5 years' experience in a
product management role related to business/consumer applications
or cloud-based services. A technical background or degree is
preferred, especially related to AI.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Entrepreneurial Mentality: Build something from nothing. Be
able to reject setbacks and enthusiastically persists until goals
are achieved. Experience with lean startup, agile or other
innovation methodologies preferred.
- Creativity / Curiosity: Be resourceful and inventive at solving
complex problems in a timely manner. True passion for learning
about new problems that users are facing and love for building
creative solutions for solving the problem.
- Innovator: Needs to have a keen and flexible intellect with
strong conceptual thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Enthusiastic interest in the latest technology and innovation
- Open Minded: Challenges assumptions by actively solicit
opposing perspectives and alternative ideas. Desire to understands
the "why" and not just the "what".
- Top Notch Communicator: Excellent verbal and written
communication skills. Ability to clearly communicate ideas,
business rational and implications to C-level executives.
- Results-Oriented: Isn't afraid to roll up one's sleeves to get
the job done. Leads by example, holds self-accountable for
performance, and champions all aspects of their initiatives.
- Business Savvy: Ability to evaluate alternatives qualitatively
and quantitatively, and make compelling recommendations based on
business case analysis.
- Leadership: Shown thought leadership and ability to lead both
directly and through influence to deliver solutions to market.
Keywords: Adobe Systems Incorporated, San Jose , Senior Product Manager, AI and Innovation, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!