Community Relations Intern - Telemundo 48 (Summer)
Company: NBC Universal
Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Telemundo 48 Community Relations Intern will support the
community outreach efforts and assist in events as required. This
may also include:
- Communicating with vendors
- Communicating event details to attendees
- Any other tasks related to the organization and management of
NBCUniversal interns must meet the following criteria:
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an
Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to
confirm your degree progress. We will consider recent graduates one
semester beyond degree.
- Current class standing of Junior or above
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S.
without a Visa or sponsorship
- The ability to work at the station, located at 2450 N. First
Street, San Jose, CA
- General Computer Skills
- Writing/Copy-Writing experience
- Social Media Experience (Facebook/Twitter/YouTube)
- Web and Mobile experience
- Event Experience
- Bilingual: English/Spanish - This is a MUST!
- Customer Service/Sales Experience (preferred)
- Ability to Adapt Quickly
Keywords: NBC Universal, San Jose , Community Relations Intern - Telemundo 48 (Summer), Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!