Business Development Manager
Company: Sanmina SCI
Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Category (For Job Seekers)
H8001 - HR Campus Corporate - San Jose, CA 95134 US
Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) is a leading integrated
manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing
segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS)
market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation
provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior
quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace,
industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia,
computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors.
Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key
regions throughout the world.
The Business Development Manager will develop relationships
within target customer to penetrate organization and open doors to
new business opportunities in the east coast region. The ideal
candidate will deploy global account strategy in conjunction with
Management in order to achieve aims and objectives set for the
Nature of Duties
- Develop new customers for Sanmina's Backplanes Division.
- Aggressively attacking business to ensure competitive
take-away, market share growth and prime strategic positioning for
future business successes.
- Accountable for meeting and exceeding sales revenues targets
set by Management.
- Communicate issues and problems back into company in order to
drive and assist with resolution.
- Identify, qualify and close new business in line with set
quotas and engage appropriate resources from cross-functional teams
to ensure successful business execution.
- Own and manage related RFQs and act as prime in ensuring timely
response delivery and feed information back into Management in
support of developing Business Plans.
- Regularly update IT CRM system with customer data, new
opportunity logs and call plans.
Education and Experience
- BA or BS qualified
- 10+ years sales, commercial experience successfully exceeding
- Prior experience selling backplanes and/or PCB
- Prior experience selling in an EMS environment
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and
- Experience working with vast remote cross-functional teams in
large matrix organizations
- Strong organizational skills with excellent ability to
prioritize, multi-task and organize
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Keywords: Sanmina SCI, San Jose , Business Development Manager, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!