VP, FP&A Field Sales
Company: Zscaler, Inc.
Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Position: VP, FP&A Field Sales
Location: San Jose, CA
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming
the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform
delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150
global data centers to securely connect users to their
applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over
185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million
threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our
people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry
that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always
looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people
that want to make a difference.
Our team is growing and looking for an experienced, strategic
and hands-on VP to lead our Global Field Sales and Services Finance
function. This new position will report to the Senior Vice
President of Finance and play a critical role in supporting the
Company's continued growth and driving a scalable and efficient
operation. This role requires strong leadership skills and solid
business acumen capable of driving results and improving processes.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong quantitative background
and analytical mindset, advanced modeling abilities and superior
attention to detail.
- Partner closely with the Global Field Sales organization to
define and drive responsibilities around forecasting and managing
- Provide recommendations to executive team and business leaders
on actionable insights
- Drive annual planning and monthly forecasting for the overall
Sales and Services organization
- Build and develop consumable framework for translating GTM
strategy into measurable financial reporting with the goal of
improving forecasting and target setting for revenue, margin and
- Develop scalable and efficient financial processes that support
a rapidly growing business
- Lead, motivate, and develop a high-quality team
- Minimum 15+ years of FP&A experience with preference for
SaaS businesses; MBA strongly preferred
- Effective mentor with successful track record of team
- Advanced analytical skills including a demonstrated ability to
develop and manage financial models for business forecasting,
variance analysis, and problem solving
- Strategic thinker with excellent business acumen
- Superior written and oral communication, inter-personal,
presentation and team skill
- Ambitious self-starter, takes initiative & ownership,
identifies and completes tasks; goal driven
- Ability to work with remote teams, handle multiple tasks,
prioritize and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Adaptive Insights, NetSuite, Tableau,
Salesforce.com, Clari, and/or other comparable software
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our
values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in
the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you
thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company
culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates
achievement? If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about
joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, or on the basis of disability.
Keywords: Zscaler, Inc., San Jose , VP, FP&A Field Sales, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!