Quality Assurance Specialist
Company: Kelly Services
Location: San Jose
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Kelly is working with a global biotech company looking for a
talented QA Specialist with around 5 years of QA experience in a
GMP environment.Title: Quality Assurance SpecialistType: Contract
(6 months)Pay: up to $50/hr DOEJob Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform review of batch records for final product, in process
testing, QC release testing data packages, environmental
monitoring, labeling, packaging, and all documentation.
- Perform lot disposition.
- Inspect, review, and disposition of raw materials, reagents,
- Conduct line clearances, in-process inspections, support final
product packaging and ship out.
- Handle deviations in real time, ensure that root cause has been
identified and appropriate CAPAs has been completed.
- Facilitate investigations, root cause analysis and CAPAs
relating to the GMP activities.-- Drive and conduct cross
functional investigations and issue interim and final reports.
- Provides Quality oversight and GMP guidance to manufacturing,
QC, and all departments across the site.
- Support and coach employees from a GMP knowledge
- Review, approve, and revise SOPs, protocols, and reports.
- Support doc control activities.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in a Scientific Discipline
- At least 5 years of Quality Assurance experience in a GMP
- Experience in biotech, pharmaceutical, or medical device
industries--Next Steps: Apply today for immediate consideration!Why
Kelly--?Kelly Science & Clinical is your connection to premier
scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people
just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream
jobs that fit their skills and interests-it's the way we think job
searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters
have a professional background/education in science, so we know a
thing or two about the science market and how to get you
noticed.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's
next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their
full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to,
minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected
veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment
Opportunity is The Law.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, San Jose , Quality Assurance Specialist, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!