P2P Team Lead (HD & Payments)
Company: Zoetis Spain SL
Location: San Jose
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Procure to Pay - Team LeadThis position will report to the Costa
Rica P2P Manager and will oversee the service delivery of specifics
P2P areas (HD, Payment) for Americas Region. The Team Lead will be
responsible to manage a the team of colleagues with different level
into the organization and will be in charge of accomplish the goals
define for the area according different P2P metrics and also has
performance of root cause analysis, and issue resolution related to
system/personnel performance issues.General Responsibilities
- Act as a Single point of contact and supervise day to day P2P
activities of Lead Associates, Senior Associates and Associates
- Coordinate the execution of reporting, task, resolutions with
the team for any special case or specific situation.
- Coaches and develops colleagues. Helps team members connect
their work to Zoetis' collective goals.
- Performance management of the colleagues under his scope,
reviewing metrics, individual goals, IDP's and PIP when apply.
- Ensure the different areas meet the corresponding SLA's.
- Responsible of the P2P operations comply with statutory
requirements, Sox Controls, company policies, processes,
procedures, internal controls, and Finance objectives
- Adhere to deadlines set by leadership and the business and
proactively monitor and raise instances where deadlines cannot be
met in a timely fashion.
- Responsible of key operational quality controls be executed
such as Sox Review, HD Quality,
- Collaborate effectively with key internal and external
stakeholders, to improve customer satisfaction by providing support
- Provide regular communication and training on processes and
systems for employees, outsourced providers, and suppliers
- Serve as a "Level 3" escalation point for the inquiries raised
to ITS Help Desk resources and/or team members.
- Drive process improvements or issue escalation to the different
IT teams, GPO, etc.
- Actively seek process improvements, noting any technological,
process, or resource deficiencies and manage, coordinate, and
support special projects as needed
- Support the timely reporting of key financial information;
ensure performance meets agreed KPIs and SLAs defined by the
business and ZFS leadership.
- In charge of create and follow succession planning, SOP
updates, 6box, flowcharts, etc.
- Maintain a close contact with Controllers and Finance Manager
to increase the communication and improve
satisfaction.Qualifications (Training, Education & Prior
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration
- Requires min 5 years of experience with P2P processes,
administration, terminology, category knowledge, and advanced error
resolution methods.Job Experience
- At least 5 years of experience in P2P processes.
- Minimum 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Highly developed management and leadership skills
- Ability to work in culturally diverse teams with many levels of
personnel and establish professional relationships
- Experience working with SharePoint-based ticketing systems and
Invoice Management Solutions
- Experience working with ERP systems (preferably SAP).
- Knowledge, insight, and experience in financial administrative
and accounting processes.
- Experience working in a customer-focused environment.
- Previous shared service center experienceProfessional Knowledge
- Accounts Payable
- Procure to Pay
- Customer Service
- Vendor Master Data
- Proficiency in English and local languages,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment with good
analytical and problem-solving skills around accounting analytics
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, customer management skills,
analytical, change management, and communication skills.
- Good managerial skills (people and workflow).
- Advanced Excel analytics capability, including pivot tables and
data slicing.We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package (private healthcare and
insurance, Meal allowance, Parking, corporate events for
- Asociaci--n solidarista
- Professional and supportive working environment,
- Co-funding of professional qualifications and program Tuition
- Possibility to work remotely from home on selected days,
- Modern office space with Doctor's office.
- Exposure to a dynamically growing leader of the global animal
- We work together as a family in an environment of trust we are
recognized as a Great Place To Work.Candidates must be able to
demonstrate a clear interest in the role and how it forms part of a
long-term career plan.If you meet requirements described above,
please send your application in English by clicking on the Apply
button.Only chosen candidates will be asked to participate in this
recruitment process.Full timeRegularColleague Posted 3 Days Ago
Full time JR00007206 About Us Join Zoetis - and build your career
with a global animal health company dedicated to supporting its
customers and their businesses. Why Zoetis Zoetis has more than--60
years of experience in delivering innovative, high-quality products
and services that benefit our customers. Zoetis work environment At
Zoetis, we take pride in a collaborative spirit and high-performing
environment where every colleague is given room to learn and grow.
Your opportunities at Zoetis We invest in our people and offer
diverse and exciting opportunities to make a difference in a
growing global industry while shaping the future of animal health.
Results that matter Our colleagues make an impact by working
hand-in-hand with those who raise and care for animals to better
understand and address the unique real-world challenges they
Keywords: Zoetis Spain SL, San Jose , P2P Team Lead (HD & Payments), Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!