regional representative (reg supp i)
Company: Canon USA
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 13, 2021
Location: US-CA-San Jose - US-CA-San FranciscoRequisition ID:
24264Category: Customer Service/SupportPosition Type:
Responsible for prompt delivery of various on-site work
assignments, providing customer service and ultimately, customer
satisfaction. Requires flexibility to provide coverage at many
sites throughout the region.
- Promptly informs supervisor of potential problems or customer
- Promptly reviews and responds to management and client requests
via emails, phone calls, text messages and verbal.
- Strong focus on providing good customer service.
- Contributes to the creation of the Site Procedure Guide to ensure
all account processes are properly recorded.
- Responsibilities may include Copy/Print Production/Copy Center,
Copier Maintenance, Mail/Courier Services, Reception/Office
Services, Shipping/Receiving, Inventory Services, Warehouse, File
Room/Records File Services based on assigned location.
- Attends cross-functional trainings to ensure ability to provide
coverage when short-staffed.
- Provides site coverage as needed. Requires flexibility to change
schedule/location at a moment's notice.
- Collaborates with multiple account teams to ensure a smooth
transition of responsibility with minimal impact to client
- Responsible for customer satisfaction through the performance and
maintenance of reprographic equipment at customer location.
- Follows daily, established maintenance processes and
- Maintains routine upkeep of equipment including cleaning glass
and surfaces, clearing paper jams, replenishing toner and loading
- Evaluates equipment issues and notifies service department if
unable to resolve.
- Delivers paper.
- Assists end-users in basic functionality of equipment.
- Records meter reads.
- Maintains service activity reports.
- Monitors supplies and restocks inventory.
- Responsible for shipping and receiving incoming and outgoing
packages, materials, parts, or products and verifying and
maintaining records of all shipments.
- Receives shipments and counts pieces, retains shipment paperwork,
follows delivery schedule for incoming shipments, and secures
- Responsible for operating shipping/receiving equipment,
responding to customer requests, data entry, and maintaining
- It is a driving position and the candidate must have reliable
- Must be okay with a flexible schedule. Shift hours vary.
- Shipping and Receiving. Pack and ship customer requests via Fed -
EX and UPS.
- Device convenience care, maintaining Canon devices.
- Occasional reception.
- A can-do attitude is a must.
- Must be able to accommodate different personalities.
Typically requires general education and/or vocational training but
little to no experience.
- Basic computer skills/technical knowledge.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in order to meet
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Must be willing to learn new skills and interact with new teams
on a regular basis.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work OT as needed.
- Required to take all necessary steps to obtain security and/or
other clearances required by customers to enter the customers'
- May require driving between multiple client locations, may also
require a personal vehicle (valid driver's license and acceptable
driving record necessary).
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to spend extended periods of time standing, bending,
walking, reaching, and pulling while performing duties.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry
leading enterprise, production, and large format printing
solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings.
With the technology offerings of the Canon and Oc brands, Canon
Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to:
improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in
conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and
traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly
owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is
headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations
across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package
including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit
sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition
programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site
csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this
posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at
#LI-TC1 #PM20 PI128319510
Keywords: Canon USA, San Jose , regional representative (reg supp i), Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!