Program Supervisor: Differential Response
Company: Seneca Family of Agencies
Location: San Jose
Posted on: October 19, 2020
OverviewThe Differential Response Program is a coordinated
partnership between Santa Clara County, Seneca, and community-based
service providers to serve children and families with risk factors
that put the child at risk of court intervention. Services are
intended to be short-term and intensive for an average of 6 months
per family with the goals of addressing and resolving the reason(s)
why the family came to the attention of the child welfare system
and maintaining children safely in their home, while decreasing the
likelihood that the family will have a re-referral or reentry into
the child welfare system in the future. The Program Supervisor
oversees the program, ensuring the provision of quality services to
families by providing leadership and supervision to all staff.
Seneca is always looking for ways to actively empower and uplift
traditionally marginalized communities. We are honored to lead a
nationwide effort, Todo Por Mi Familia, a campaign to find and
connect families who sought asylum in the United States to mental
health services. Seneca's agency-wide DEI Advisory Board, Employee
Resource Groups, and Language Practice Groups help our employees
provide culturally and linguistically relevant services to the
families we serve.Responsibilities
- Oversee the clinical and administrative services of the
Differential Response Program ensuring all contract service
deliverables are met including caseload requirements, frequency of
client contact, clinical documentation, and service provision.
- Provide weekly supervision to all program staff, including
oversight of all cases.
- Facilitate new relationships and maintain existing
relationships with other community-based organizations, community
resources and county agencies including probation, behavioral
health, and social services.
- Monitor and manage program expenses and revenue to ensure
program viability and fiscal sustainability.
- Manage and analyze in-depth outcomes data and service delivery
effectiveness in order to inform service provision and maintain
adherence to the service models.
- Participate, as needed, in on-call rotation.
- Masters degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or a
related subject area.
- A Bachelor's degree plus 6 years of experience providing direct
services to clients may be considered in lieu of a Master's
- Licensed LMFT or LCSW with the BBS highly preferred.
- At least 4 years of experience providing direct services to
- Own vehicle, California driver's license and
- TB test clearance, fingerprinting clearance, and any other
licensing or certification requirements.
- Strong writing, organizational, presentation and computer
- Ability to work as part of and facilitate the development of a
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Full-Time, Monday - Friday
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical,
dental, vision and chiropractic coverage, as well as partially paid
premiums for dependents.
- Employer-paid Employee Assistance Plan (EAP).
- 5 weeks of flexible paid time off.
- We provide a 403b retirement plan.
- Excellent clinical training, individual and group supervision,
and assistance toward licensure.
Keywords: Seneca Family of Agencies, San Jose , Program Supervisor: Differential Response, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!