Placement Program Supervisor
Company: Seneca Family of Agencies
Location: San Jose
Posted on: October 19, 2020
OverviewThe Placement Program Supervisor of Placement Programs
oversees the daily operations of the full continuum of placement
programs for Santa Clara County. The Program Supervisor is
responsible for hiring, training, and supervision of Resource
Family Approval (RFA) staff supporting Placement Continuum. The
Program Supervisor communicates with county partners, and other
Seneca programs to ensure successful youth placements and all
needed supports are in place. The Program Supervisor collaborates
with the Director, for RFA parent recruitment, training, approval,
retention, and support.
Seneca Family of Agencies is committed to providing traditionally
marginalized communities a network of outstanding mental health,
community based, and educational services. Celebrating diversity
and creating a culture of inclusion increases creativity,
innovation, problem solving, and teamwork. Seneca's agency-wide DEI
Advisory Board, Employee Resource Groups, and Language Practice
Groups help our employees provide culturally and linguistically
relevant services to the families we serve.For more information on
our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiative, click
- Supervise clinicians, support counselors, and administrative or
support staff as needed, and complete annual evaluations.
- Provide BBS level supervision to clinical staff, including
tracking hours and support for licensure.
- Function as team leader and uphold the ideals of the
- Hire and train direct care and support staff as needed.
- Supervise the recruitment, selection, and training of RFA
parents as needed, including reviewing and approving home
- Ensure quality and continuity of program in accordance with
Community Care Licensing and all regulatory bodies.
- Supervise intake, assessment, and development of treatment
plans for clients referred to program.
- Develop and maintain relationships with county partners,
including attending county meetings as needed.
- Participate in management meetings within Santa Clara and the
Placement Programs and assist in defining program goals and
- Supervise weekly team meetings and group supervisions as
- Participates in a rotational back up on call system for crisis
- BBS licensure and ability to provide BBS supervision
- At least 2 years experience in placement or related field
- Supervisory/managerial/program development experience
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus!
- Valid CA driver's license and insurable under Seneca Family of
Agencies insurance policy
- Clearance of TB test, fingerprints, and any other mandatory
State/Federal licensing or certification requirements
- Annual performance evaluations provide the potential for a
generous salary increase each year
- Relocation assistance may be available
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including 75% paid
premiums for medical and fully covered dental, vision,
chiropractic, acupuncture, long term disability, and life
insurance, as well as 50% paid premiums for dependents
- Employer-paid Employee Assistance Plan
- 403b Retirement Plan
- 5 weeks of flexible paid time off
- Excellent clinical training, individual and group supervision,
and assistance toward licensure.
- Training stipend and professional development
- Opportunities to develop specialized skills, including clinical
supervision and evidence-based practices
- Abundant promotional opportunities across the agency in
California and Washington
Keywords: Seneca Family of Agencies, San Jose , Placement Program Supervisor, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!