1. Understanding of OTM Technical Architecture.
2. Ability to look the issue in a holistic way and provide
solution that is cost effective in all aspects
3. Knowledge of PL/SQL, XML, Java.
4. Should be able to work on OTM Customizations and Integrations
with Oracle, SAP & legacy Applications.
5. Good working knowledge of Automation Agents and OTM based
6. Konwledge in XSLs and custom Screen sets desired.
7. At least 4 full implementation / Support experience
8. Should be able to handle atleast a team of 10 Associates
Qualifications 1. Team Leading skills, Team player
2. Communication and presentation skills
3. Motivator and Mentor, with pro-active thought process
4. Worked in a dynamic international environment etc.
Additional Information All your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.