Career Guidant, an internationally acclimed, trusted multi-faced
orgiansation into Information Technology Custom Learning Services
for Enterprises, Lateral Staffing Solutions, Information Technology
Development & Consulting, Infrastructure & Facility Management
Services and Technical Content development as core competencies.
Our experienced professionals bring a wealth of industry knowledge
to each client and operate in a manner that produces superior
quality and outstanding results.
Career Guidant proven and tested methodologies ensures client
satisfaction being the primary objective. Committed to our core
values of Client Satisfaction, Professionalism, Teamwork, Respect,
Career Guidant with its large network of delivery
centres,support offices and Partners across India, Asia Pacific,
Middle East, Far East, Europe, USA has committed to render the best
service to the client closely to ensure their operation continues
to run smoothly. Our Mission
"To build Customer satisfaction, and strive to provide complete
Information Technology solution you need to stay ahead of your
competition" If you have any queries about our services.
Job Description Preferred
• At least 4 year of experience in Pega PRPC V 7.X
• At least 4 year of experience in software development life
• At least 2 years of experience in translating
functional/non-functional requirements to system requirements.
• Should be certified CSSA in Pega PRPC 7.x
• Experience and understanding of in Production support and
• Technical Skills.
• Ability to work independently in understanding the
Requirement, Design, Development and Unit testing.
• Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for
extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by
telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an
accredited institution. Will also consider three years of
progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of
• At least 4 years of experience with Information
Additional Information Additional Information
** U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are
encouraged to apply.
1.This is a Full-Time Permanent job opportunity for you.
2.Only Citizen, Green Card Holder and GC-EAD can apply.
3.No OPT-EAD & H1B Consultants please.
4.Please mention your Visa Status in your email or resume.