Location: San Jose
Posted on: February 17, 2020
As Executive Assistant for the engineering team, this person will
be responsible for providing high-level administrative support
directly to the SVP of Worldwide Engineering and Services and his
staff of 5 Vice Presidents.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Proactively manage and coordinate daily schedules and
calendars, contacts, travel arrangements, meetings (internal and
external), conferences, and seminars. Must be able to identify and
resolve independently issues with calendar and schedule.
- Responsible for excellence in meeting/event preparation,
set-up, and follow-up (including scheduling, arranging for
food/drinks, preparing presentations/agendas/materials, documenting
notes, and coordinating follow-up items to completion).
- Deliver results under aggressive deadlines. Multi-task and
change direction quickly.
- Act as a "gatekeeper" and enable the SVP to operate without
being distracted by unscheduled appointments or visitors.
- Exercise sound judgment and discretion in handling confidential
and/or sensitive information.
- Execute a variety of routine and complex administrative duties
in support of the day-to-day operations of the Engineering
- Answer and respond to a large volume of incoming
- Accurate and timely handling of expense reports, visas, and
other misc. tasks as assigned.
- Assist in the preparation of meeting and analysis materials
including PowerPoint presentations and Excel documents.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 7+ years experience providing administrative support at the
executive level, including scheduling meetings, maintaining
calendars, coordinating travel arrangements and organizing on- and
off-site gatherings and meetings.
- Strong proficiency with a wide variety of desktop productivity
tools and applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, and Outlook.Experience with Sharepoint, Confluence and
JIRA is a plus.
- Preparation of executive-level presentations containing
detailed financial data and highly confidential and/or sensitive
- Outstanding customer service skills, with a desire to deliver
excellent results on-time and with 100% accuracy.
- Attend meetings as required, take minutes, and ensure that
action items are completed.
- Ability to take direction from multiple people and seek
direction when uncertain.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess the ability to handle multiple high-priority projects
and assignments simultaneously and work efficiently in order to
meet aggressive deadlines.
- Superior project management skills, with previous experience at
coordinating various types of functions, events and meetings
involving participants at all levels.
- From time to time weekend availability will be required when
Executive is traveling and/or in between TiVo offices
Our employees and their families are important to us and our
comprehensive pay, stocks and benefits programs reflect that. TiVo
supports personal well-being, builds financial security, and
enables employees to share in the success of TiVo. Rewards
- Competitive compensation (salary, equity and bonuses) and
comprehensive benefits designed to foster work-life balance, care
for your health, protect your finances, and help you save and
invest for the future.
- Generous paid time away from work including vacation, holidays,
sick time, and 2 days of paid time off each year to serve and learn
through TiVo Community Outreach.
- Great perks, which vary by location and can include: employee
discounts, transportation reimbursements, subsidized cafes and
fitness facilities, conveniences such as dry cleaning and car
washes, and recycling programs.
- See more at:
TiVo Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Keywords: TiVo, San Jose , Executive Assistant, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!