Company: Lumentum Operations
Location: San Jose
Posted on: November 23, 2020
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic
over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Lumentum, an exciting growing global technology company, is looking
for an Intern to support the Commercial Transactions and Corporate
teams in our Legal Department. Our team is hard-working, smart,
goal-oriented, and we are looking for an intern who will
participate in a variety of assigned projects. In this position you
will ultimately gain real-world hands on experience on a corporate
legal team in a fast paced, high-tech company and at the same time
you will participate in an internship program that includes many
exciting activities including lunches with executive team members,
presentations, an intern service day, and more.
Responsibilities and duties of this role will include but not be
limited to assisting the Legal Department's Commercial Transactions
and Corporate teams with the following tasks:
- Assist with reviewing, drafting and organizing a wide variety
of contracts including non-disclosure agreements, customer and
supplier agreements, as well as professional services, consulting,
reseller and distribution agreements.
- Assist with various corporate matters such as subsidiary
filings and documentation, governance matters, and SEC
- Supporting the Commercial Transactions and Corporate teams on
- Qualified candidates will be enrolled in their first or second
year in an ABA accredited law school program. Students must be
returning to school following the internship.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Exchange,
- Ability to work with a team as well as independently
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to exercise good judgment in ambiguous
- Interest in pursuing Corporate Transactional Law
Keywords: Lumentum Operations, San Jose , Legal Intern, Legal , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!