Software Engineer - Payments
Location: San Jose
Posted on: September 15, 2019
Adobe has successfully transformed from a traditional desktop
software vendor to software as a service provider. The Creative
Cloud and Document Cloud are great demonstrations of this
transformation, and of our vision for how we can continue to
provide even more delight to our customers. As our product and
service offerings have evolved and expanded, we have also needed to
transform the payments infrastructure, so we can expand Adobe's
reach in new markets and offer more payment choices to our
- Building cloud-based services for payments platform.
- Using machine learning algorithms to reduce fraud and payment
- Designing services that scale: proxies, caching, and
- Participating in all aspects of software development
activities, including design, coding, code review, unit testing,
bug fixing, and code/API documentation.
- Working in cross-functional teams to ensure superb end-to-end
user experience for customers.
- Fast prototyping of ideas and concepts and researching latest
- BS in Computer Science or related field of study.
- Good understanding of machine learning algorithms
- Experience in developing applications using machine learning
- 7+ years of experience programming in Java, C++, Node.js,
and/or Python, including at least 3 years in Java.
- 3+ years of experience owning significant components and
subsystems of internet software products.
- Experience in web server technologies: HTTP servers, caching,
proxies, load balancers.
- Fluency in SQL and NoSQL datastores, and data access patterns
- Proficiency with Apache Cassandra a plus.
- Proficient in object-oriented analysis and design.
- Experience with building REST APIs.
- Proven ability to develop robust, efficient, high-quality
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems using appropriate
tools and techniques.
- Sense of urgency, and ownership, and thrives in a fast-paced
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment
that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists.
You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to
helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where
ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you.
Discover what our employees are saying about their career
experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful
benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage
diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion,
age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran
Keywords: Adobe, San Jose , Software Engineer - Payments, IT / Software / Systems , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!