Software Security Architect
Company: ForeScout Technologies Inc.
Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 19, 2019
What We Are Doing:
Forescout is at the forefront of IoT Security. As the world becomes
more and more connected so does the need for Forescout's products.
We are looking for individuals that want to be at the ground floor
of building a product that addresses the world's most challenging
security problems. Innovation starts here, visionaries
Forescout's San Jose Engineering organization is looking for an
experienced Architect to work on cutting edge IoT security
products. Being part of the team, you will help to build the
next-generation of products that stand in the forefront of current
enterprise security challenges. The product will help our customers
to detect and mitigate the most advanced attacks on their assets in
campus, data center and public cloud.
What You Will Do:
- Design, develop and unit test Forescout's CounterACT---
orchestration product features to enable advanced SecOps automation
across multiple different types of security products, such as
advanced threat detection, next-generation firewall, SIEM,
vulnerability management etc.
- Work with senior technical leaders and product management team.
Contribute to product use case and road-map definition
- Work with QA, technical publication, support and other teams to
ensure high quality end-to-end product delivery
- Mentor junior members of the development team
- Rapidly learn, evaluate and explain emerging security
- Assist Forescout technical and strategic partners in developing
highly effective applications based on Forescout platform and
What You Bring to Forescout:
- Most importantly, true startup spirit with strong "can-do"
attitude and willing to wear multiple hats when needed
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or related field with 12+ years
of industry experience in developing software for security
products, or Master's in Computer Science or related field with 8+
years of industry experience in developing software for security
- Experience building security products for public cloud and
virtualized data center highly desirable;
- Hands-on experience with at least two of these languages: Java,
- Working knowledge on TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, SSH and other
- Must have hands-on development experience on at least one
hypervisor: VMWare, KVM, HyperV or Xen
- In-depth knowledge on SDN technologies such as ACI, NSX
- Working knowledge of multiple security product categories
highly desirable, such as SIEM, UEBA, CASB, VA, NGFW, ATD, PAM,
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to influence with or without authority
- Self-starter and ability to efficiently collaborate with
What Forescout Offers You:
Strong product, good leadership, great culture, good people,
diverse, great benefits, great compensation. If you have good work
ethic, are visible, lean in, you will be recognized. We are in
growth mode and there is tons of opportunity. A positive attitude
and being flexible to change goes a long way here at Forescout!
- Competitive compensation and Benefits
- Collaborative and innovative environment - make an impact on
worldwide security while working on the hottest technology.
- We work hard---and we PLAY hard!
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated
to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Keywords: ForeScout Technologies Inc., San Jose , Software Security Architect, IT / Software / Systems , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!