Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Company: NES Financial
Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 19, 2019
REPORTS TO: Director of DevOps
NES Financial provides technology-enabled services for the
efficient middle and back office administration of highly
specialized financial transactions. Our custom solutions include
EB-5 escrows, 1031 exchanges, and fund administration transactions.
Many of the world's largest financial institutions and corporations
rely on our proprietary technology, unparalleled expertise, and
outstanding services to ensure the secure, transparent, and
compliant management of funds. Recognized by Inc. Magazine's
500/5000 as one of the fastest growing private companies in
America. NES Financial helps companies lower operational costs,
reduce risk, and improve ROI. For more information, visit
We are seeking a Software QA Analyst to provide software testing
services of our proprietary products covering transactional, data
integration, data warehouses and analytic systems. The candidate
must have the ability to work closely with business, operations and
development teams in an agile environment, must be detail oriented
and will be responsible for the creation and execution of test
plans and test cases. As a member of our product development team,
the candidate will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to be
part of new projects from inception and shape products that serve
our customers every day.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and execute test plans and test cases.
- Collaborate with software engineers and product managers to
ensure thorough test coverage.
- Perform all aspects of SQA testing (functional, regression,
- Document test findings and provide feedback on quality of
- Identify opportunities to automate test cases.
- Analyze and solve challenging business and technical
- 2+ years' experience in hands-on software quality assurance
testing or engineering.
- Solid experience with test methods and tools.
- Working knowledge of database tools and writing SQL
- Excellent communications, analytical and troubleshooting
- Ability to interact with software engineers, product managers,
business analysts and business users.
- Ability to adapt to time-critical deadlines and changing
priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Software Engineering or
- QA certification (CSTE, CSQA or equivalent).
- Experience working with transactional systems, data warehouses
and analytics technologies.
- Experience with low-code development platforms (LCDPs), such as
- Experience with Business Intelligence solutions, such as
Looker, Tableau and Telerik.
- Experience with business-, process- and data integration
technologies and processes, such as Informatica, SnapLogic and
- Understanding of agile software development methodologies,
including Scrum or Kanban.
- Experience creating, maintaining and running automated test
scripts and working with test-automation frameworks/tools.
- Familiarity with Atlassian Jira and Confluence and/or other
bug- and document-management platforms.
- This full-time position is in San Jose CA and is available
- The candidate must have valid permanent work authorization in
the US (Green Card or US Citizenship). Employment sponsorship is
- Principals only. Recruiting companies please do not respond to
this job posting.
If you are interested, please send your cover letter and resume to
June Darmanian, Human Resource Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.To apply:
Keywords: NES Financial, San Jose , Software Quality Assurance Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!