Large Enterprise & Web Account Manager
Location: San Jose
Posted on: April 18, 2019
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people
and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services
for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help
communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises
deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists
and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies
that will increasingly transform the way people and things
communicate and connect.
The Sales team is looking for an Account Manager to drive sales of
Nokia's portfolio into named Large Enterprise & Web Accounts
Nokia is investing in product development, go to market and sales
to penetrate the Large Enterprise and Webscale market. Solutions
include Nuage Networks - Software Defined Networks, Routing and
Optics. Individual must have a strong passion for developing long
term customer partnerships while meeting short term targets in a
highly competitive marketplace.
* Understand, anticipate, and articulate customer needs
* Work with various business units and partners, developing and
closing creative solutions to meet those needs
* Apply economic analysis and financial concepts when managing a
* Strong strategic thinking is required to leverage technical,
marketing, end-user, and industry information to enable both
Nokia's and customers success.
* Develop/maintain excellent on-going internal and external
partnerships in order to communicate and drive customer
requirements into the business unit product plans.
* Manage relationships with customers at all levels enable parallel
top down sales through executive relationships and bottoms up sales
* Must be capable of developing senior level customer executive
relationships but comfortable working with all levels.
* Must excel in a complex selling environment driving consistent
strategy across multiple customer sets. Contribute in a high
performance work environment to enable all team members to perform
at the highest level.
Location: The candidate should be located in: San Jose, CA; Los
Angeles, CA; or Denver, CO.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
* Experience selling to IT in the Webscale vertical
* Proven track record of sales success
* Proven track record of break through sales
* Contributes to the development of innovative solutions and ideas
to drive incremental revenue.
* Broad knowledge of Data Center, Cloud, Next Generation
Communications, Wide Area Networking routing and optics
* More than 5 years experience with a bachelor's degree or
* Strong business acumen in planning and organizing, information
integration, decision-making and ability to achieve results while
focusing on customer requirements and business success.
* Possesses an in-depth understanding of Nokia s functional area
objectives and strategies and proven ability to apply those
objectives and strategies to sales opportunities.
* Is accountable for developing and implementing business
* Develops team and project objectives and prioritizes own work and
direct report's work based on customer requirements and internal
Education: Bachelor s degree in Engineering, Business or Marketing
or equivalent experience. Masters preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class..
Keywords: Nokia, San Jose , Large Enterprise & Web Account Manager, IT / Software / Systems , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!