IT Program Manager-Finance
Company: Techridge, Inc.
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 15, 2019
IT Program Manager-FinanceDuration: 6+ MonthsLocation: San Jose, CARate: $DOEDescription: This role will be responsible for delivering the next phase of our SAP RAR program to ensure that Adobe is compliant with ASC-606. You possess a strong program management background, will have demonstrated experience leading large projects and programs, and will have a well-rounded technical background in delivering business application solutions that delight the customer. The ideal candidate is an influential technical leader, has global business experience, with a knack for getting things done. You can separate what's important from what's urgent and find the best path forward from among multiple scenarios, earn the trust of stakeholders, and improve the quality and delivery of our cross-functional programs. You have successfully managed multiple applications development programs from start to completion, and you are adept at driving communication, planning, measurement and decision processes within the team and in partnership with key stakeholder organizations. You have deep experience working with Application/Product Engineering and Cloud-based teams that employ scrum and agile methodologies. Responsibilities:
- Partner with teams at various levels of the Cloud Technology organization and from different parts of Adobe's business to help define and drive a multi-year business capabilities roadmap & strategic vision for Finance & Procurement initiatives
- Drive development of strategic plans and objectives in partnership with and in support of the business objectives of the Finance and Procurement organizations
- Develop deep relationships with stakeholders to understand their needs, objectives and goals and translate those needs into direction for capabilities for overall planning purposes
- Reach across Cloud Technology team boundaries understanding dependencies, processes and constraints to build the program roadmap
- Oversee complex programs from Concept Accept through Release to Production ensuring stable on going operational support
- Effectively manage change and risk, partnering with other teams and stakeholders to ensure the right decisions are made at the right time, appropriate communication and alignment occurs, plans are appropriately adjusted to reflect expected, potential fluctuations in goals and requirements.
- Effectively present information to technical or non-technical audiences ranging from team level meetings through to Executive briefs and updates
- Maintain a big-picture perspective; linking Adobe strategic direction/roadmap to program execution
- Track, identify, and resolve program interdependencies, risks/issues, milestones, and deliverables across various project tracks to ensure successful project implementation and rollout.
- Prepare and maintain program dashboards, status reports, Steering Committee/Executive briefings, SLC (Service Life Cycle) check point artifacts along with all program level communications
- Determine resource requirements for the program in partnership with Service Owners and drive the process to secure funding and resourcesRequired Skills:
- 10+ years' experience as a technical program manager in software (mobile, desktop, services) and/or related technology industry supporting Finance departments
- Must have experience delivering projects involving the SAP RAR module
- Experience in successfully managing multi-discipline teams consisting of business and technical resources to support the end to end transformation of Adobe's business processes and knowledge of how to lead people and teams through change
- Experience using various project delivery methodologies with the ability to tailor approach for project success: Agile/Scrum and Waterfall
- You are high energy, maintain a positive attitude, have contagious enthusiasm and a sense of humor that helps you to adapt to the changing needs of the business and new technologies
- A self-starter that thrives in the face of challenge, relentlessly clearing obstacles with a resourceful and creative approach to problem-solving in a collaborative and consensus driven culture
- Proven ability to operate effectively and autonomously in time sensitive situations of extreme ambiguity, with only high level direction
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to work with technical and non-technical audiences as well as communicating as effectively to individual contributors as you do with executives
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop strong working relationships, build credibility and trust with team members and Senior Leadership leveraging a dynamic leadership presenceEducation
- Bachelors or equivalent a must; MBA or equivalent strongly preferred
- Certification a plus: CSM, PMI-ACP, PMP, PgMP.Best Regards, Vipin Tiwari Direct: - provided by Dice SAP RAR program, PMI-ACP, PMP, PgMP.
Keywords: Techridge, Inc., San Jose , IT Program Manager-Finance, IT / Software / Systems , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!