Senior Staff Software QA Engineer
Company: A10 Networks
Location: San Jose
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Great Tech! Great Team! Great Culture! Standing at the critical junction between your network and your applications, A10 is a leader in secure application services. Our solutions protect and optimize application performance in a world of many clouds. Are you up for the challenge? Join us and make your impact on the future as our next Staff SW QA Engineer A10 is a great place to work on the latest and hottest technologies in the data center and cloud. A well designed, powerful base platform allows for rapid development of top notch products in the application delivery and network security space. And a friendly, non-political and strong engineering team provides the satisfaction of learning new technology and developing products at a rapid pace. A10 Networks is seeking talent to join the Software QA Engineering team - someone who is motivated to deliver industry leading system software for data center appliances, cloud and security solutions.
- Run automation scripts for different project releases
- Troubleshooting the failures and software issues or script issues
- Develop and drive effective test strategy and clear concise test plan, execute feature & system level test cases. Track software defect and validate the resolution through the entire project release.
- Apply specialized expertise in understanding issues and decide how to qualify the release & feature by running script and manual testing
- Work with engineering and support teams on improving product quality, and recreation of customer reported issues
- Share responsibility for improving testing methodology, processes, strategies and techniques; incorporate these improvements into the overall testing process
- Ability to lead junior engineers, mentor them and coordinate with dev teams
- Communicate Test strategy, test process, test results to Management and cross functional teams.
- Install, configure and maintain the hardware and software test environment Your traits:
- BSCS/EE, MS preferred
- 10+ years of network product testing or related industry experience
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in L4-7 application delivery (SSL/TLS, TCP/UDP/HTTP, real-time traffic) and Load balancers, Caching and Content Delivery, Virtual Network Overlaysand Network/Infrastructure
- Working experience in shell, tcl/tk or python
- Comprehensive work experience with security technologies (Firewall, access control, intrusion detection, intrusion prevention, administrative access control)
- Expert knowledge on different network Test Tools
- Professional at harness and building Test automation
- Strong hands on working experience with public clouds (AWS/Azure) and/or private clouds (VMware, Openstack) a plus
- Steller knowledge of networking including OSI L2 (VLAN, bridge, EtherChannel), L3 Routing Protocol, IPv4 and IPv6 L3 Forwarding and NAT Bonus traits:
- Familiar with Microsoft System Center Suite
- Experienced in configuration and troubleshooting of complex networks
- Some knowledge of Hypervisor technologies including KVM, VMware and Hyper-V Our traits:
- A culture of authentic, savvy, engaged people that collaborate to achieve greatness
- Top-notch technology and a forward thinking environment that supports innovation
- Excellent benefits starting on the first day of employment Intrigued? Apply HERE and get to know A10 Networks--------- ------..the undiscovered gem of the Silicon Valley! A10 Networks is an equal opportunity employer and a VEVRAA federal subcontractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. A10 also complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. Note: To apply for this job, submit your application by clicking on the Apply Now button on this page
Keywords: A10 Networks, San Jose , Senior Staff Software QA Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!