Software Engineer - AI/ML Applications
Location: San Jose
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Adobe is looking for a Software Engineer - Machine Learning Applications to help build the next generation of marketing cloud products. Working with data scientists, architects and product managers, you will design, develop and deploy machine learning and AI applications on the Adobe Marketing Cloud that help businesses understand, manage, and optimize the experience throughout the customer journey. Example applications include real-time online media optimization, media attribution, predictive sales analytics, product recommendation, churn prediction, predictive customer scoring and segmentation and large-scale experimentation.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of design and development of high-quality enterprise solutions. Experience working with SaaS products with machine learning, data science, or AI components would be a big plus.
What you'll do
- Design and development of enterprise solutions with machine learning and AI as core components in Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- Working closely with data scientists to implement AI/ML solutions on Adobe Cloud Platform
- Working closely with product managers to design new product features.
What you need to succeed
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related fields; 2+ years of software development experience.
- Expertise in one or more programming languages such as Python, Scala and Java.
- Experience with relational (SQL) and NoSQl Databases.
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving ability.
- Experience with big data techniques (Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark) and querying tools (such as Hive, Pig).
- Excellent communication, relationship skills and a strong team player.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (such as AWS or Azure) and experience of developing applications on the cloud platforms using various cloud services
- Experience in owning, designing, and developing enterprise-scale SaaS applications.
- Experience in developing software products or services with machine learning, data science, or AI components
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Keywords: Adobe, San Jose , Software Engineer - AI/ML Applications, IT / Software / Systems , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!