Cloud Global Alliance Marketing Manager
Location: San Jose
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Cloud Global Alliance Marketing Manager
We are seeking a Global Alliance Marketing Manager who can lead our
strategy and implementation of a global marketing plan that touches
many markets and regional teams across the company. This position
is focused on a large complex global partnership that links many
locations, solutions, markets and is of high strategic value to
company and the companies Cloud business unit. Our primary goals
with this partner is to align with Cloud Solutions that include HP
Servers, Networking, Storage, Software and services to offer
end-to-end solutions into enterprise, commercial customers, and the
companies partner eco-system (VARs, ISV, IHV, SP, SI’s).
This Global Alliance Marketing Manager position requires someone
with the ability to exercise independent judgment in evaluating
both business and marketing opportunities in order to determine the
best opportunities to focus time and investments for the best ROI.
This person understands that quality over quantity is a good focus
to have and works with this level of focus. He or she will be
required to work with company Corp, company Cloud and many external
partner teams in order to establish strategic plans for the year
and quarterly bases. These plans will span across geographic
regions as well as align to the strategic direction and focus of
the alliance. He or she will have firsthand knowledge of managing,
tracking and showing results by leveraging Marketing Development
Funds (MDF) and Intel Inside (IIP) funding programs. If you
don’t know what these programs are or have experience in execution
with these funding programs, please don’t apply. Project
management skills, meeting organizer and follow up expert is needed
to deliver successful execution of marketing activities including
collateral development, marketing program development and the
execution of: event plan strategies, webinars, website content,
regional customer events, marketing content etc. Interaction with
senior leadership of internal and external teams will be required
and having the ability to think cross business units and
organizations is a must. Success for this position will be based
upon a combination of metrics: marketing plan development for key
regions and markets, plan execution, plan ROI tracking and
navigating a global company, partnership and team dynamics.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Has worked with large global partnerships and has a keen skillset
to communicate and drive all marketing initiatives from creation
and execution to measuring and reporting into Sr Management.
• Experience in managing and tracking large marketing budgets that
cross multiple teams (internal and external) and geo’s.
• Enjoys a fast pace work environment but can stay focused, calm
and have the big picture in mind at all times.
• Enjoys finding new ways to do business, improve process, and have
new ideas to lead the way.
• Strong organizational skills to coordinate meetings, take meeting
notes and drive actions to the next step and execution.
• Has unmatched marketing skills to execute the following types of
o Working cross organization teams to coordinate large corporate
o Development, review and execution of partner PR, and social
o Identifying, leading and guiding the creation of joint value
messaging / deliverables that can be leveraged by multiple sales
and marketing teams. Examples include:
¿ Joint solution whitepapers and collateral
¿ Joint solution marketing and sales presentations
¿ Web Site content creation
¿ Taking complex messaging and making it easy to follow and
• 8+ years of marketing experience with 3+ years focused on large
global partner marketing in the high-tech industry.
• 5+ years of demonstrated storytelling and creation of
professional marketing content
• Enthusiasm for and demonstrated ability with partner
• Flexible and adaptable with the ability to work under pressure to
• Demonstrated ability to execute successful projects with minimal
guidance in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
• Attention to detail and strong organizational, program management
skills with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects and
• Managing, tracking and providing ROI for large global programs
and marketing budgets.
• Experience in engaging and building win-win relationships with
partners is a must.
• Must be comfortable with a balance of day-to-day execution and
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communication
studies, business administration or related field; MBA is a
Keywords: , San Jose , Cloud Global Alliance Marketing Manager, IT / Software / Systems , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!