Company: Archer Aviation
Location: San Jose
Posted on: September 17, 2023
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with IT leads and business stakeholders to gather
and analyze requirements, and design SAP solutions that align with
business needs. Develop architecture diagrams and technical design
- Lead, provide guidance and expertise to the technical
developers. Ensure that the team follows best practices and
standards for SAP implementation.
- Design, develop and troubleshoot integrations between SAP S4
HANA, Business Technology Platform (BTP), SAP Analytics Cloud
(SAC), Business Application Studio (BAS) and Cloud Identity
- Design and develop the integration of SAP systems with other
enterprise systems, ensuring data consistency and seamless
functionality across different platforms.
- Provide SAP application performance improvement recommendations
and implement to improve system performance and response
- Implement security measures and protocols to safeguard SAP
systems and sensitive data. Ensure compliance with relevant
regulations and standards.
- Design conformity to, and perform procedures to support
Compliance requirements (SOX, ISO, and other)
- Plan and execute SAP system upgrades, patches, and migrations.
Ensure a smooth transition to newer versions while minimizing
- Create and maintain comprehensive technical documentation
related to SAP architecture, configurations, and
- Collaborate with SAP hosting provider, SAP vendors and
third-party consultants to ensure effective delivery of services
- Diagnose and resolve complex technical issues in SAP systems.
Provide guidance and support to resolve critical
- Stay updated with the latest SAP trends, technologies, and best
practices. Identify opportunities to enhance existing processes and
What You Need
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information
Technology, or a related field.
- 15 years of extensive experience as an SAP Architect or in a
related SAP hands on technical leadership role.
- Proficiency in SAP modules and technologies, including SAP
S/4HANA, SAP Fiori, SAP NetWeaver, SAP Business Application Studio,
SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Business Technology Platform
- Experience in translating business requirements into technical
- Experience in SAP system implementation, customization,
configuration, and integration.
- Knowledge of SAP security best practices and compliance
- Familiarity with SAP performance tuning and optimization
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to
troubleshoot complex issues.
- SAP certifications (e.g., SAP Certified Enterprise Architect)
are a plus.
- Ability to be detailed in a fast-paced environment
At Archer we aim to attract, retain, and motivate talent that
possess the skills and leadership necessary to grow our business.
We drive a pay-for-performance culture and reward performance that
supports the Company's business strategy. For this position we are
targeting a base pay between $180,000 - $225,000. Actual
compensation offered will be determined by factors such as
job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Keywords: Archer Aviation, San Jose , SAP Architect, IT / Software / Systems , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!