Senior Software Engineer
Location: San Jose
Posted on: September 15, 2023
At Encora we are looking for a great talent like you to join our
team as the next Senior .Net Develooper (10282). Would you like to
join our great team of engineers? Here we will tell you more about
us and the role!About the role:As a Senior .Net Develooper, you
will be part of a highly skilled technology and agile team by
supporting and developing cutting-edge solutions to meet our
business requirements. You will help us accelerate our customers'
business results by innovating cutting-edge digital products.Some
of your essential day-to-day job duties and responsibilities will
- Works with constituent departments to fulfill application
development, support, and maintenance requests.
- Assists in scope definition and estimation of work effort.
- Contributes to the business requirements gathering
- Works with the solution design team to ensure that design
standards are followed.
- Adheres to defined processes.
- Develops application code to fulfill project requests.
- Creates technical documentation as required.
- Develops unit testing applications for release into production
- Collaborates with the business unit and business analysis
personnel on the business requirements gathering process.
- Mentors development team members in technical complexities of
assigned work.Our requirement:
- +3 years of experience in similar roles
- Possesses and applies the fundamental concepts, practices and
procedures of application development to the completion of
moderately difficult assignments.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of computer systems,
hardware, and software operations and principles.
- Exhibits a commitment to the utilization and enforcement of
defined standards and process.
- Is able to manage problem-solving activity in an efficient and
effective manner utilizing strong evaluation, originality, and
- Exhibits a sense of urgency when dealing with break fix issues
that directly impact end user utilization.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability
to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in
writing, and maintains positive and effective work relations with
those encountered in the course of employment.
- Has a customer service attitude.
- Aptitude for continuous learning and improvement.
- General knowledge of design patterns and principles,
particularly Object-Oriented Design (OOD) and Service-Oriented
- General knowledge of architectural concepts and the SOLID
Principles of Object-Orientated Development.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft .NET and associated development
technologies, particularly Visual Studio, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, Entity
Framework, Web API and LINQ.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server, T-SQL, and relational
- Proficient in C#.Why you will love working with us:
- Work from Home/ Work from Anywhere and available workplace
office space if preferred
- Private medical insurance
- Birthday day-off
- Flexible work schedules and work patterns for a better
- Continuous technical training
- Working in a Great Place To Work characterized by a horizontal
and dynamic environment
- Corporate recognition program
- Career path that will allow you to grow with us.
- Among others
-About Encora:Encora is a global company that offers Software and
Digital Engineering solutions, with more than 9000 Encorians
-around the world. Our technology practices include Cloud Services,
Product Engineering, Data Science and Engineering, Digital
Experience, DevOps, Cybersecurity, Quality Engineering, among
others.*At Encora Inc. we hire professionals based solely on their
skills and do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status or
nationality. First name * Last name * Email *
- Please complete this required field. Country * LinkedIn URL
Document * When are you available to begin work at Encora? * Please
keep my application on file for consideration in connection with
other positions at Encora and its affiliatesIf you decide that you
wish to apply for a job with us, you may submit your contact
information and your resume through Encore Sites. We will collect
the information you choose to provide on your resume, such as your
education and employment experience. We may use information
provided by you in connection with your application for employment
to assess your qualifications and we may share this information
with clients and affiliates of Encora solely in connection with our
efforts to evaluate you for a position at Encora or for assignment
to one or more Encora Clients. -**Encora has my consent to collect,
store, and process my data for the purpose of considering me for
employment, and for up to 1500 days thereafter. This reCAPTCHA is
for testing purposes only. Please report to the site admin if you
are seeing this. Diversity at Encora Gender Score
As rated by current
Comparably Diversity Score
As rated by current
Comparably eNPSEncora's Employee Net Promoter Score (eNPS) is 81,
as rated by 477 employees. This means 84% of Encora employees would
encourage their friends to become coworkers today. What do you like
best about the leadership team? "Everyone here is so helpful and
cooperative. Work culture is among the best. High standard work
ethics." What do you like best about the leadership team? "Strong
leadership team setting high standards and creating opportunities
for lot of learning and growth in the industry" What do you like
best about the leadership team? "It all starts from how the leaders
behave to their subordinates and how it trickles down from there. I
have nothing but positive things to say about them. The positivity
that they bring emanates a calm and successful work culture.
Couldn't ask for more." What is the best part about your
compensation package? "Insurance policy, trainings, flexible
schedule" What do you like best about the leadership team?
"Knowledge improvements to the team" Briefly describe your overall
experience at your company "I have had good professional and
personal growth. I am a better person after this job." Innovation
Headquarters - Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Keywords: Encora, San Jose , Senior Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!