Java Backend Developer
Company: Diverse Lynx
Location: San Jose
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Roles and responsibilities
- Write product or system development code.
- Participate in, or lead design reviews with peers and
stakeholders to decide amongst available technologies.
- Review code developed by other developers and provide feedback
to ensure best practices (e.g., style guidelines, checking code in,
accuracy, testability, and efficiency).
- Contribute to existing documentation or educational content and
adapt content based on product/program updates and user
- Triage product or system issues and debug/track/resolve by
analyzing the sources of issues and the impact on hardware,
network, or service operations and quality.
- 5+ years of experience with software development in one or more
programming languages, or 1 year of experience with an advanced
- 5+ years of experience with data structures or algorithms and
software development lifecycle following standard procedures to
develop, test, review, deploy and review the code.
- Must have experience on SQL/NoSql in defining and executing
queries with well defined APIs.
- Experience working on full stack applications, to build
resilient code to develop functionalities and integrations with
- Degree in computer sciences, coding, or a related
- At least 5 years' experience in Java-based
- Significant coding skills in Java, with other languages being a
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Knowledge of current frameworks, SDKs, APIs, and
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- A strong portfolio of top-class coding and builds to your
- Ability to work with other developers and assist junior team
- Meticulous at both analysis and execution.
- Experience with software development in one or more programming
languages, preferably Java and Core Java
- In-depth knowledge on data structures and algorithms with usage
- Knowledge on full stack development, across back-end such as
Java, Python, GO, and/or C++ codebases, and front-end experience
- Previous Google experience is preferred.
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment
without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely
on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven
capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding
role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels
in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, San Jose , Java Backend Developer, IT / Software / Systems , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...