Ruby on Rails Developer
Company: Diverse Lynx
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 26, 2023
- You will be responsible for debugging robotic solutions,
including robotic arms and other solutions that are built
- You must know how robotics works and have an understanding of
software and hardware.
- You must be familiar with assembling, performing testing QA of
the solutions, including final deployment environments, capable
testing robots that go from point A to point B, know the mechanics,
how the different parts are connected, and how to operate using the
- Tasks include the ability to debug the deployed solutions,
perform the QA and assist with debugging issues.
- You will work closely with engineers to assemble. You will not
write solutions from scratch.
- Must know about operating a robotic arm, know how to debug if
there is an issue, i.e., power supply, and complete checks to debug
- You will work with other Robotics Engineers and debug these
systems. They will help to deploy, assemble and test these
- You will run debugging scripts.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting experience on software
- Understanding how robots operate. You will be trained on these
systems, but you must have experience in debugging systems on
robotics or hardware systems.
- Ability to assemble robotic components
- Experience with ROS. (Robotic OS)
- Python scripting is preferred.
- Masters/PhD grads with hands-on experience that can debug will
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment
without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely
on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven
capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding
role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels
in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, San Jose , Ruby on Rails Developer, IT / Software / Systems , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!