Company: Cipherome, Inc
Location: San Jose
Posted on: August 7, 2022
We are looking for a Software Engineer to perform both front-
and back-end development operations on Data analysis/Machine
learning pipelines, ETL integrations and web applications/services
for our suite of products in the Bioinformatic and Genomic
industries .Job Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and maintain pipelines and APIs using Python
for our machine learning solutions.
- Develop APIs, web services and web interfaces that represent
our machine learning solutions.
- Manage deployments to production, server maintenance, update
dependencies, bug fixes, and implement new features.
- Work with clinical and genomic data from various healthcare
- Closely work with our data scientists/researchers during the
whole research cycle.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar
- Legally authorized to work in the US.
- 1+ years of experience developing, implementing, and
maintaining Web applications/services or Machine Learning pipelines
for data ingestion and processing across multiple data endpoints
development environment (AWS preferred).
- Ability to work with agile project management tools such as
Asana and Jira.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a
- Familiarity and experience with clinical and genomic data.
- Experience with AWS EC2, RDS, Docker and Kubernetes.
Keywords: Cipherome, Inc, San Jose , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!