Sr. Software Engineer (Go Language) (100% Remote) - Contract to hire
Company: Conexess Group
Location: San Jose
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Title: Sr. Software Engineer (Go Language) (100% Remote)
Description & Requirements
We are redefining the relationship between forward-thinking
financial institutions and their customers. We leverage progressive
and modern technology and an industry leading product vision to
make user-friendly mobile and web apps. We have a first-class API;
the same API our web and mobile apps use is the same API that is
open to the community to build on top of and extend.
You are infinitely curious and thrive in an environment where you
are constantly learning and growing. You want to be somewhere that
you are trusted and set up for success every day. You want to be
surrounded by other great engineers that drive you to be better
Although you work in a team, you are self-motivated and able to
work with independence. You want to own the deliverable from
working with the product manager to define the scope all the way
through supporting your work in production. You care deeply about
your work, your team, and the end user. We value trust and those
with a bias towards action. We have a remote-first culture that
challenges you each day and supports your growth. We are confident
you will love it here.
What You And Your Team Are Working On
As a Senior Engineer, your team is at the heart of the effort to
build our next generation of services that power a set of critical
domains. These services ultimately power our Open API and our
online and mobile banking products. Our APIs are
first-class-citizens and are consumed by both internal teams and
Your team is constantly keeping your services up to date, with the
newest development, deployment, and release practices to offer
exciting user experiences with highly secured data. Your team also
collaborates with other teams to build tools and processes that
help scale our rapidly growing platform.
About The Team
We are committed to creativity, thoughtfulness, culture, and
openness-the perfect place to make phenomenal products that have a
big impact. Having grown beyond being a startup we have retained
all the best parts of our startup roots while maturing and offering
the security and benefits of a large, publicly traded company. With
an engineering team of less than 100, we place high value on
continued education and contribute to, and use, open source
Our team is distributed and that means you can live and work
wherever you want- as long as your work hours match US business
hours. You'll get the chance to choose your own tools, work with
progressive and modern technologies across the stack, and
contribute to products that are used by thousands of people.
This position will be hired Remotely.
- Minimum 6 years of back-end programming experience.
- Minimum 2 years of programming experience with Go.
- Must have experience deploying and supporting back-end Go
services in production.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience with Continuous Integration Systems.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes (PaaS/Container
- Experience with utilizing net/http and/or common libraries to
serve http at scale.
- Experience at tracing a request through the network stack.
- Experience with reading, writing, and designing relational
- Experience instrumenting applications for the purposes of
performance and error monitoring.
- Deep understanding of the Golang standard library and it's most
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software
development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may
require extensive research and analysis.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing
applications from code delivery until the retirement of the
- Provides both individual and budget-level tasks and product
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software
into production, both at an individual and team level.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements
and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards.
Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or
- Performs release validation testing and beta support for
- Researches problems and develops solutions to the
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
- May contribute to product architecture.
- May assist less experienced peers.
Keywords: Conexess Group, San Jose , Sr. Software Engineer (Go Language) (100% Remote) - Contract to hire, IT / Software / Systems , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!